Stayed here as I was on a 4 day break to Disney and Paris with my daughter. Hotel was clean and rooms were serviced every day to a high standard. Decoration was good. However, I had booked a twin room but was given a double. This was changed when I returned to recception. I had also asked for a quiet room on my original booking and the twin room i was then given was in the noisiest part of the hotel. Please be aware that if you are allocated a room on the 1st floor that there is an atrium that carries the noise from the reception and bar area, so it can be noisy at night. Saying that everything settled down around 11pm as the hotel generally catered for families.
Breakfast was in a separate building - you can chose the time you want to go - but on our first morning, it was very busy and we had to join a long queue outside. This was ok as the weather was good but it would have been a different story if it was raining or windy. Content of breakfast absolutely fine and a quite a good selection was offered.
Transport to the Disney parks very easy as there is a free shuttle bus.
Downsides - Hotel was noisy as it catered for families and school groups.
Shower head bracket was broken so I had to hold the shower when using it.
Stain on ceiling just above entrance to room.
Couldn't use the tv remote as it seemed to be broken.
No direct excursions to Paris from this hotel.
Plus - Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
I was say that this hotel is a good base for families who want to visit the Disney parks but not an ideal choice for business travellers.Once again, I'd like to say that all the staff I encountered were very polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Louvre hotels, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee