We stayed here for two nights in January 2012 and checked in quickly to our room in the main building on the ground floor. The room was very clean and nice and warm, we had a quiet view over the garden areas. There are tea/coffee making facilities in the room and a flat screen TV. The bus service to Disney was every 10 minutes and took about 10mins to get there. We enjoyed a lovely meal in Annette's Diner in Disney Village. Disney was very busy on this ocassion we think due to it still being the Christmas season and would avoid this time of year in the future.
Breakfast in the hotel was good, although we did have to wait around 5 mins for a table and it was rather busy. We thought the breakfast selection was very good, cereals, croissants, pain au chocolate, baguettes, jam, nutella, fruit, yogurts, fruit juice and tea/coffee/hot chocolate. We took a few pastries each day to eat in the park, the snacks in Disney are very expensive.
The hotel has a Disney shop and bar, which was actually very reasonable compared to drinks in Disney Village. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel for the cleanliness of the rooms and excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , 5viajes2012 S.L., Lastminute, Louvre hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee