Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Explorers Hotel(Magny-le-Hongre)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
  • Restaurant
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne(Marne-la-Vallee)
  • Restaurant
4,001 results
All reviewssmall farmshuttle buscroissantsnational holidaysbunk bedsbouncy castledisney shopall you can eat buffetsausagestayed here for nightsfruit saladfirst morninghot drinksbreakfast includedclean towelsvisiting disneybuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have just got back from a break from Disney Land and we stayed in this hotel. We stayed here for 3 nights. It was perfect for what we wanted. We was hardly at the hotel it is perfect for somewhere to put your head down. The maids came in every day and there was plenty of space in the rooms. Breakfast was a buffet style plenty to choose from. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy J
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Decent hotel with good quality of breakfast.
Great beds as well.
Hotel fare was reasonable with the quality we got. Very polite check in and check out.
Hotel management gives great advice to enhance your visit in Paris.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Kyriad.com - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Came here for a 3 night stay could fault anything. Lovely that the beds got changed each morning although maids did take a key so we may of had to pay for it. Cheap and cheerful food it lovely and wouldn't mind staying again

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Louisa_may02
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was an amazing hotel. Even though there wasn't many activities, we entertained ourselves with the game room and the entire hotel itself. the receptionist area was massive which let us to run around a bit when no one was there. also, outside is a lot of land, which is beautiful to have morning walks and for children to play with. staff are really kind and friendly and didn't mind when my family made a lot of noise.
However, breakfast was not amazing and was quite bland.
we had a ground floor room, which had long windows we could climb out of. so we used to climb out to get outside and ran to our other families rooms. this is definelty a good place for kids.
the rooms i stayed in was spacious but the one my cousins stayed in was quite tight and small and didn't let much sunlight in. also, the furnishing looked alright, but if you looked closely, the looked quite used. for example, the lamps which looked so fragile and was literally about to fall of.
the building looked real nice too.

Room Tip: bottom room are the best. there more fun for kids.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Made a reservation with breakfast included and my confirmation had that written allover. They didn't get it right not even at the last day. Kept asking me to pay again for the breakfast.
Called before to ask some questions about the transportation services. Rude receptionist told me she had more important things to do than answering me. Clients to check-in at the hotel, she said, as if I was not a client myself. Not a clients fault if they are understaffed, I must say.
Nice room, though. Clean and proper.
Terrible soggy eggs and bacon at breakfast. They just couldn't get it right.
Really great bread and croissants. The best machine made coffee I ever tasted. Creamy and delicious.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple