We booked this hotel months in advance as the final leg of our holiday in France and to have the Disney experience!
I have to admit reading the reviews on here before we went I was incredibly nervous about what we'd find on arrival and I had warned the family it might not be that good but it was just a base and only for 2 nights!!
However my fears and concerns were alleviated as soon as we arrived, check in was friendly and helpful, and the hotel reception area was lovely.
Our room was lovely, bright, big, comfy, and clean.
Brilliant base for Disney using the free shuttle bus, yes it's busy but only on it for 10 minutes and it gets you from A to B for free!
Worth getting up for breakfast early, it's basic but we all found something we liked!
Free parking & free wifi always a bonus!
The negatives I'd read about where very petty really, we had a great time and I shouldn't have worried! Yes there is no kettle in your room but there is a hot drinks vending machine in reception selling all drinks for €1 each and they are nice!
The buffet breakfast wasn't all to our taste but we managed to all eat well with what we could find that we liked & getting up early was worth it as very quiet!
In our room the only negatives were the hair dryer didn't work but we had our own anyway, and only one pillow each but the beds were very comfy and in fairness we never asked for more pillows as we were so tired!
In all I would stay here again it was a fair price for a comfy stay and as a base for Disney it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, Louvre hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee