Vienna House Dream Castle Paris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Explorers Hotel(Magny-le-Hongre)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
  • Restaurant
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne(Marne-la-Vallee)
  • Restaurant
5,192 results
All reviewsdream castlecastle themebunk bedsshuttle busfamily roomdisney villagescrambled eggstop bunkswimming poolhot foodhotel lobbyarcade gamesbuffet breakfastcroissantsbeansball pitplanet hollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Evening dinner was chaos and not worth. Too expensive. Food was awful. Rooms were nice. Hotel lobby was like carneval, very noisy. Shuttle bus to Disneyland is great and it goes every 15 minutes. Last leaves 01 pm.

It was very beautiful outside.

Kids were very pleased.

2  Thank 842kristas842
GeneralManagerFR, General Manager at Vienna House Dream Castle Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank your for having chosen our hotel and for your comments.

It is a pleasure for us to hear that you enjoyed your hotel room as well as the surroundings.

It´s the greatest gift for our efforts, when we get the feedback that our little guests enjoyed their stay with us.

Nevertheless, your feedback regarding our restaurant took our full attention, and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

We immediately passed your remarks on to our employees in order to improve our weaknesses.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions or requests you might have.

Yours sincerely

François MARY

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Had a single (king-size) room booked at the last minute for myself and my daughter for a weekend at Disney. We arrived very late on Friday night, and were checked in very quickly (which I can see not always being the case). I wish we had arrived earlier as there were a TON of things for kids and grownups alike. This is not a romantic get away hotel, it is a family - games, ball pit, small carousel in the lobby. We were there only for Disney, so didn't see much of the other parts of the hotel unfortunately. Free parking for my car as I drove from Belgium.

The shuttle bus service was fantastic. Waited less than 5 minutes each morning at the hotel for a 5-8 minute direct bus ride to the Disneyland transport hub (buses, hotel shuttles, TGV, RER). Waited 10-15 minutes on returns. Saturday night return at end of closing show, we were able to get on the first large accordion bus back to the hotel. The bus stopped at ~4 hotels first, but was still about a 15 minute drive, so not bad at all. Esp. given the prices of the resort hotels.

Breakfast was fine, but if not there before 8-830 there might be a line to get seated.

The only benefit I can see to staying in the resort hotels is the 2 hrs extra morning access. But is this worth 100s of euros? Not to me...

Room was fine, empty bar fridge, no coffee/tea kettle. Clean, no bedbugs, no problems at all. Wifi only in lobby, but I managed a weak signal. This was a bit annoying as I left all cabled devices at home, since the hotel said they had free Wifi.

I would put at 3 stars, not 4.

I'd stay here again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

this was my second choice, my first choice was fully booked. my 3 year old was so happy when he entered the hotel, straight away great games for the kids and where the bar is, which is great if you want to relax at the end of the day with a drink, you can still see your child playing. the room with double bed, for me was not a spacious as i expected.

prices of the food in the hotel was ridiculous, the breakfast was nice but the same everyday, couldn't do that for more that two days
only real bad thing, the cleaners left this hair in the sink!!!!

aside from that will be using this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed 28 July 2012

The hotel was very clean, rooms were spacious, bunk beds for the kids, nice size bathroom. They offer a shuttle bus which runs every 20minutes to Disneyland parks. I wasn't in love with the lobby it reminded me of a carnival. The price was right, much cheaper than the Disneyland resort hotels. It came with a free breakfast that was ok. The pool was nice for the kids, beautiful grounds. I read a few bad reviews before I went but I didn't find anything wrong with this hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, great amenities in the bathroom, I found the entire hotel to be clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a view of the courtyard which was beautiful
2  Thank maxbeth
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Avoid this filthy place. The bedroom carpet was sticky with filth. The room and corridors stank. Four stars is ridiculous. 2 stars at best. Insufficient staff at desk insures you will wait a long time both at checkin and out. The Disney Parks do not open early. Best to get a proper hotel in Paris then take the train in the morning to get to EuroDisney, rather than staying at this place or the overpriced poorly rated Disney hotels.

• Stayed: July 2012