Travelled with my friend for a 3 night stay (new years eve to 2nd jan). When arriving we had an awfully long wait to check in, around 30 minutes. Only 2 staff on the desk when 3-4 other staff were wondering around behind reception and seemed to not notice the long queue forming. We had requested early check in but it was "unavailable" so had to drop our bags off in the luggage room and go explore around Disney for 4 hours before we could get our keys.
We had been upgraded to suites from a previous dissapointing stay at the magic circus hotel- which is castles sister hotel, and the rooms were lovely. One room on the first floor and one on the 4th. Both suites were very large (took around 5 minutes to draw all the curtains every night!!). Lounge area was within the "turret" at the front of the building so it was circular- nice added touch. Rooms both very clean and bathroom good standard. Love the added touch of extra l'occitane bath goodies in the suites (didn't get them in the standard double rooms at the circus hotel). Beds comfortable and clean, although the pillows were very small? Which was kinda weird for a king sized bed.
Friend did complain about a horrible smell on fourth floor corridors- might be explained by USED nappies that were left outside rooms for several hours. Staff trolleys filled with dirty towels constantly in corridors- I don't think one moved for our whole stay! There was even one dumped directly outside my door one night.
Shuttle bus to and from Disney was easy as usual! Ate breakfast at the hotel every morning- okay standard. Usual buffet style in french hotels. Tip for families (saw loads of people doing this)- take some food bags with you and fill a baggette up with ham/cheese for your little ones lunch that day! No drinks in the mini fridge within the rooms- disappointing for a "4 star" and definitely should be included in a suite! So take bottled water with you.
Would recommend for families wanting a cheap hotel near Disney for basic stop off overnight. Not really a hotel you could stay in all day though. Overall- better than magic circus! Staff much friendlier and mostly assertive.
Day trips into Paris easy enough as well. Get the disney shuttle to the train station outside Disney. Only 8€ for a ticket for all 5 zones in Paris and found RER to be so much easier than London Underground! Hotel also offers shuttle (5€) to la Vallée village- an outlet shopping village. Also has huge shopping centre next to it with "normal" shops in and massive supermarket.. So there are other things to do close by if you are sick of Disney!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MAGICAL WORLD OF FAMILY FUN Vienna House Dream Castle in Paris is like a magical world in beautiful French garden surrounds, designed in the style of a historic palace. See your children's eyes widen when the Dream Castle mascot pays them a visit. With its perfect location, right by Disneyland(R) Paris, this hotel is the ideal holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Superbreak UK, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vienna House Dream Castle Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Vienna House Dream Castle Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee