“Tres bon”
Review of Golf Disneyland

Golf Disneyland
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This a public golf course managed by Disney. Very well kept and managed. You can also have a nice meal in the restaurant

There are newer reviews for Golf Disneyland

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have been there but really I was very surprise of the service and the staff reception not smile leave us wait long time really not good for start. But we enjoyed a lot the place and not very difficult green better for me.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

It was a bit mean to hire golf clubs out and not give tees and balls, requiring for these to be bought ( 20 euro)

Reviewed 9 July 2013

The staff was not very helpful nor looked like they wanted you there. The clubs I rented were dirty and old, and did not have a choice of type of clubs. The bag it came with was dirty and torn. The trolley was old and needed maintenance.

The only thing that made my esperience bearable was the two fellows I was golfing with were friendly. the third guy was insulting me several times but I mostly just ignored him.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Nice views, lakes and a good service. They rent you the equipment Per. 27€. Cons: very lonely, almost no one playing.