We recently enjoyed a one night stay in Fota Island Hotel. Check in was fast with welcoming and friendly staff. We thoroughly enjoyed the Spa. Bedroom was clean and comfortable with beautiful bathroom and shower.
The only disappointment was the food at Dinner,both our main courses were cold, this could have been as a result of a wedding in the Hotel catering for 300 people however it is not acceptable for a 5 star Hotel. Breakfast was lovely with a huge choice of hot and cold food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fota Island Hotel & Spa is one of Ireland’s finest five star resort properties. Just 15 minutes from Cork City Centre, 20 minutes from Cork International Airport and 2 hours from Dublin, it offers 131 bedrooms and suites overlooking the surrounding 800 acres of woodland and championship-standard golf courses. Tennis, running trails and a world class spa - with 18 treatment rooms, swimming pool, hydrotherapy suite and 24-hour fitness room - are just some of the many leisure facilities available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fota Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fota Island Hotel Fota Island
- Sheraton Fota Island Hotel
- Sheraton Cork
- Fota Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Hotel Cork