“Five star quality” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lemon Grass
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Rustington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: I've tried this before and failed - and it's still NOT listed several months on, it deserves it's good rep to be known. This is not the Lemon Grass in Worthing, it's a sister restaurant, please add it.
London, England
“Five star quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

extensive menu, fabulous service, pleasant atmosphere and food to die for. Need I say more? Ok, very reasonable prices, great wine list, easy to find and park.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jennifer B
jessie r, Public Relations Manager at Lemon Grass, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting review on Trip Adviosr following your visit to LemongrassThai. I am truely delighted to read your comments and compliments about food and service we delivered.

Once again many thanks and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tareq

Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Very tasty sea food sup,jam jam! Good service,good vine and delicious prawns with rise.good portions

Visited August 2013
jessie r, Public Relations Manager at Lemon Grass, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post review on Trip Adviosr following your visit to LemongrassThai. I am truely delighted to hear kind words and compliments about food and service that we delivered. I shared your feedback with my team and they were glad to hear about it.

Once again many thanks and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Littlehampton
“Wonderful food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I came here for my Birthday in May. The food was wonderful as was the wine and the service. We had a very pleasant evening, and there is ample parking in the car park at the back of the restaurant.
The only down side is that we felt there was no atmosphere in the place. It is very small and all you can here is people talking, but I cannot see what they could do about that. They could do with a larger premises.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Pop36

Firstly allow me to thank you for choosing to celebrate such special occasions with us .I'm very pleased you enjoyed your evening with us, and it was a pleasure to have you and your husband join us.

I can only apologise about all the noise as the premises is very small,but we can't do much about it.
Thank you again for your review, and I do hope that we might have the chance to welcome you back again.

UK
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The food at this restaurant is incredible and the depth of flavours is amazing. Having visited Thailand several times, this simply has to be the best Thai food I have tasted outside of Thailand.
I have visited this restaurant several times and each time have not been disappointed. Staff are wonderfully friendly and cant do enough for you.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank keaneUK
Dear KeaneUK

Simply the best Thai food outside Thailand,What a lovely review - thank you for taking the time to post this and share your experience on the evening. The team really appreciate getting feedback, so I will be sure to pass on yours.

I very much hope that we are able to welcome you back again very soon.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant as it is in his home town. The food is incredible. So much choice and the flavours really are out of this world. The service is excellent and there is a nice selection of drinks too. Definitely recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a really tasty meal and are interested in trying new foods and experiencing new/different flavours

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank DevonAngel45
Dear Gracie D

What a wonderful compliment - flavours really are out of the world.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It was our absolute pleasure to have you in and excellent to know our efforts are appreciated.
I very much hope that we're able to welcome you in again - perhaps for your next special occasion!