“Four in a Bed”

Kenmore Guest House
Ranked #1 of 1 Rustington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I don't generally do B&B but his is the second time I have stayed at Kenmore House and I can't fault it and wouldn't want to. In fact I even tried to book up for a third time this morning as I checked out and sadly it is so popular there was no room at the in boo hoo! The owners are super friendly but not in your face, the place is homely and not in a floral way that provides a calm and relaxing environment for any short stay. The rooms are a reasonable size, spotlessly clean, functional with all the usual complimentary things we expect these days but better than most. The public rooms are very comfortable and breakfast offering is great and I recommend the Full English, but kippers are also there along with cereal, fruit, yogs, juice tea and coffee, highly recommended. P,S, Pefiect nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank njjh

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My partner and I stayed for two nights in May 2014 in the downstairs double room. The room itself was lovely (very spacious) and the facilities were excellent; lovely biscuits and a small fridge plus great shower gel. Of course, it was also nicely decorated and spotless!

The owners and staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating.

Breakfast was wonderful with cereals, yoghurts and fruit to accompany the superb freshly cooked choices - all served in a bright and welcoming room. I have to mention the coffee - served in a large cafetier and of a very high standard.

Location was spot on - a very short walk to the shops and a pleasant 15 minute stroll to the sea.

If you're looking for somewhere to stay in the area, chose the Kenmore. Despite it's proximity to the shops it was really peaceful.

Thank you Andy and Pauline!

Room Tip: Our ground floor double room is very close to the front door and breakfast room so would be ideal fo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here with my son in may 2014, we had a twin room, which was charming. Lovely lounge area to chill and can also sit outside on patio furniture. Andy and Pauline very friendly and helpful. Pauline cooks the breakfast and i have to say it must be one of the best I have had. Will deffinately be coming back. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The Kenmore Guest house is the best place we have found to stay in the Rustington area. We stay here every time we visit and would never think of staying anywhere else. The rooms are well appointed, clean and comfortable. The breakfast is excellent and varied to suit all tastes. Andy and Pauline are wonderful hosts.
Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My partner and I were lucky enough to find this little gem in Rustington last August and had the pleasure of staying here for 3 nights.

The room we had which was first floor and over looked the front was spectacular and we were blown away by the comfort and wow factor. The bed was deliciously comfy, the location quiet, the shower very good and a truly delicious breakfast.

My only slight moan and it is slight was that there did not seem to be anywhere to sit in the evening - although we thought we had glimpsed a guest sitting room, when we returned each evening which was always by 5pm the door was closed. As we were never actually shown a guest sitting room perhaps this was only the hosts private space we had caught a sneak peek at but it was my understanding that guest houses do usually provide this facility. I was a little confused and probably should have asked at the time.

We would not hesitate in staying again or in recommending this lovely B&B.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
240355, Owner at Kenmore Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

What a shame we failed to tell you about the Guest Lounge, we are truly sorry. However the room you glimpsed was in fact the Guest Lounge. The only reason the door is kept shut is that it's a Fire Door and as such we have too keep it closed. In the Guest Lounge there are two comfy sofas and a coffee table. Guests are more than welcome to chill out, relax, read or chat in the lounge. I'm pleased that apart from this you say you had a good stay and we look forward to welcoming you back next time.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Booked 3 rooms at the Kenmore over Easter - we all loved the place. Friendly, immaculate, lovely relaxed breakfast, quiet, good location. Our room (double, No 5) was beautifully presented and spacious. One of the most comfortable we've stayed in. Will be back next time we visit family in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

What a find! Absolutely delightful place. So bright and clean. Fantastic room...even a little fridge. Our host Andy was very friendly and the village is very pretty. Would definitely come back and would highly recommend to family and friends.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rustington
Angmering Manor
Angmering Manor
#1 of 1 in Angmering
Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington
Rustington Manor Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Kenmore Guest House? Share your experiences!