“Always top class”

Kenmore Guest House
Ranked #1 of 1 Rustington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Whenever I visit West Sussex I make sure to book The Kenmore Guest House.
It is the best I have ever stayed in with well appointed bedrooms, excellent service and good food.
The owners Pauline and Andy are excellent hosts - caring, tolerant, solicitious and efficient without being intrusive.
The breakfasts are individually cooked to one's taste.
I have stayed there a number of times over the years and last visited at the end of May. My wife and I received the usual very warm welcome.
I do not write reviews or lavish praise unless it is well deserved. Kenmore fits the bill, with a very reasonable price for the facilities provided.
I look forward to my next visit.
Michael McLoughlin
Kenilworth

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have used this for family members before, when we have not been able to all fit into my Mum's house, and we will definitely use it again. Our room was beautifully decorated and the small touches like a tray in the shower for holding shampoo, and a swivel for the TV were much appreciated. Breakfast was piping hot and generous and the coffee delicious.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I recently stayed for 2 nights and must congratulate Andy and Pauline for running a truly professional establishment. The house itself it is set in a quiet leafy setting but only a stones throw from the shops and local amenities The standard of the room I had was superb, excellent fittings and furnishings, all in top order.

The breakfast room is quiet and relaxing and the breakfast itself, well certainly sets you up for the day whatever you chose from the varied menu. There is also a snug come lounge with nice comfy chairs to relax.

Nothing was too much trouble from the friendly owners and staff, next time in the area 'I will return'! Thanks for a great 2 days

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PETER W
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This guest house was very comfortable for our family visiting the area for a funeral. The room was lovely, and nothing was too much trouble for the owners. Breakfast was a relaxed affair with much on offer. The location was great, in a very quiet leafy road with all amenities and the sea on-hand. We highly recommend this guest house and would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Harriet M
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been going to Kenmore for a number of years now - probably more than 30 years - and have always been warmly welcomed. We have seen three different owners over the years and we have never been disappointed. We have just returned from a short break where, once again, we have been well looked after by Andy and Pauline. We were down in Sussex to attend my cousin's Golden Wedding in Lewes. Once again, the room was lovely, having recently been refurbished. The breakfasts, as always, are perfect, with as much extra tea/coffee and toast that you may want. We would definitely recommend this guest house. It is near the shops, the beach, local restaurants, and buses to other places in Sussex, such as Brighton, Arundel, etc.

Hope to go back again next year!

Cheers Andy and Pauline and thanks again for making our stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vivienne B
Reviewed 10 June 2014

THANK YOU Andy and Pauline for a most comfortable stay, fab hospitality everything pristine, superb breakfast, and the list could go on and on ..... looking forward to returning very soon! In fact we're booked to return in just a couple of days.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I don't generally do B&B but his is the second time I have stayed at Kenmore House and I can't fault it and wouldn't want to. In fact I even tried to book up for a third time this morning as I checked out and sadly it is so popular there was no room at the in boo hoo! The owners are super friendly but not in your face, the place is homely and not in a floral way that provides a calm and relaxing environment for any short stay. The rooms are a reasonable size, spotlessly clean, functional with all the usual complimentary things we expect these days but better than most. The public rooms are very comfortable and breakfast offering is great and I recommend the Full English, but kippers are also there along with cereal, fruit, yogs, juice tea and coffee, highly recommended. P,S, Pefiect nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank njjh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rustington
Rustington Manor Hotel & Restaurant
Angmering Manor
Angmering Manor
#1 of 1 in Angmering
Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington

Been to Kenmore Guest House? Share your experiences!