“Relaxing atmosphere and great cakes”
Review of Coastal Coffee Co

Coastal Coffee Co
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This coffee shop is always so welcoming with comfy sofa's and friendly staff. If you are ever in Rustington and have time on your hands for a quick chill then come and enjoy this venue.

1  Thank Caroline S

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have been to this café a few times and really enjoy the food every time.
As I am on Slimming World it can be hard to find places to eat out for lunch. Coastal has a good range of food that I can fit into my diet as well as some more naughty things.
The only complaint I have is that the place is just not big enough. At a weekend it is packed out and you can barely move between the tables. If they could get a bigger place I think it would have a much more relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Tampers84
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went to costal on my lunch break, after 40 minutes of waiting for my food I asked how long it would be. After 5 minutes I was told my order had not been submitted and it would be a further 10 minutes. As my lunch break was only an hour I had to decline and ask for a refund as I no longer had time to eat. I was refunded but not offered any compensation for their royal mess up which resulted in me loosing my lunch break and going hungry

3  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

What shall we do on Sunday morning with family staying? I know let's try coastal coffee for something to eat....wow...lovely big breakfast, great prompt service and absolutely lovely service, such a lovely way to start the day, thankyou Coastal Coffee. Will be visiting more often now..

Reviewed 4 May 2014

A popular place but makes it a bit cramped with little space between tables though when full.Nice coffee recommended to us as the best in Rustington.