“leave plenty of time!!!!!!!”
Review of Monsoon

Monsoon
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Rustington
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“leave plenty of time!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We visited this restaurant for the first time recently, although we had reserved a table it was 15 minutes before we were seated, very busy place!!, both of our meals were excellent, as good as any Indian we have had, I advise anyone considering eating here to leave plenty of time and expect to spend ay least a couple of hours for their food, however, it was worth the wait, great value for money, we shall return there soon.

1 Thank snoopybrook

Rustington, Sussex
“Always top notch”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My partner and I have been regular customers at the Monsoon for nearly four years. We have always been very pleased with the food and some dishes are outstanding. If we have ever had reason to complain (a rare event, I assure you), the staff have always dealt with it in a courteous and professional manner.

The speciality meals are the best; some of the standard 'popular' dishes we have found slightly less exceptional (although never less than 'good'). The naans are about the best you will get anywhere and the Shashlik Laziz is to die for.

The Sunday lunchtime buffet is excellent value and the food is always freshly cooked and topped up as needed. Highly recommended.

2 Thank delicious_manager
George Town, Exuma Bahamas
“Best Indian food and wonderful service”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Every time I visit Rustington I always make it a point to eat at least once at the Monsoon, wonderful service and lovely food. They might only see me once a year but they always remember me and ask how I'm doing.
I lived in Bradford and had an Indian Uncle and this is real Indian food at its best in a stylish atmosphere highly recommended. Staff and waiters are always impeccably dressed and very polite, food is lick off your plate good! LOVE IT!

Rustington, United Kingdom
“Best Indian cusine in the area!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Whenever my family want a curry we know exactly where to go! We've eaten here many times, whether its in restaurant or delivered.
Firstly, the food is impeccible and there is plenty of choice. They cook traditional and unique dishes with their own twists, which is why we dine there so often!
The staff are wonderful and always make us feel welcome and special. Very very polite, attentive and friendly.
A real treat in Rustington, thoroughy recommend!

• Visited September 2013
Littlehempston, United Kingdom
“Order over the phone for collection”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I ordered over the phone to collect my food. I had friend's over for dinner and was told my order would take 50 minutes. Very disappointed when I arrived and paid that my order was not ready and had to wait another 30 minutes. This isn't the first time this has happened and staff don't appear to be concerned about the service they provide. To fix this Monsoon don't over promise what you can't deliver be honest with your customers. Food is great but service a real let down.

• Visited August 2013