There's not much in Habarana so you will need to eat in the hotel. We were B&B so ate in the la carte restaurant where the food was excellent, really top quality fare, also very reasonably priced. The whole dining experience was spoiled somewhat by a group of Japanese guests who's children ran riot through the restaurant. We felt for the staff as clearly they did not feel they could say anything, but it was pretty bad. The hotel has seen better days, our tv was ancient and didn't work properly. We weren't that bothered but some guests might be. I loved the monkeys dashing about in the trees on our way to breakfast. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana