Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel
Hotel Porta Fira(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$164
Official website
  • Restaurant
Euro Hotel Gran Via Fira(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$153
  • Pool
Hotel Fira Congress(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$122
US$113
Agoda.com
AC Hotel Som(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$177
US$151
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Ona Living Barcelona(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$128
US$114
Official Site
Hotel SB Plaza Europa(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$169
Official Site
  • Pool
Hotel Madanis Liceo(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$357
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Novotel Barcelona Cornella(Cornella de Llobregat)
US$190
US$137
Travelocity
1,703 results
All reviewsrooftop poolpalm treeswhite roomshaped windowspalmer restaurantvertical gardenopen airmetro stationfleetway travelcity centreafraid of heightslobby bartop flooramazing hotelloved this hoteljunior suitebreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My partner & I are just back from a fantastic stay in this hotel. If I could give a 4.5, I would - 4 is a little harsh, but it's just shy of a 5. The staff were the most pleasant I've ever encountered; they were courteous, informative & cheerful. I cannot stress how lovely they were. The roof pool & bar were great & many a relaxing day was spent there. In terms of the location, I really didn't think it was an issue. Convenient train from the airport & to get into the city - Metro/train station was 2 mins walk. The restaurant in the hotel was also very good, we enjoyed both lunch & dinner there. Great wine list. Also thought the empty fridge provided in the room was a great idea! The downside for me was the bar menu - it was really limited & inexplicably expensive for some items - cheese & crackers was over €8! As a result, the hotel really doesn't offer a good causal dining option, to match the excellent formal dining one. In spite of that, I would happily return here & would definitely recommend this place to others!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aoife-Marie
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We arrived at this hotel after departing from an amazing experience on the Crystal Cruise Serenity ship. I wasn't expecting such an interesting and modern hotel, but it surprised both my husband and myself. When you walk into the Renaissance Barcelona, you will be pleasantly surprised by the completely modern and welcoming lobby. The staff at the front desk are more than friendly and efficient, they are helpful and knowledgeable about any questions you may have about places in the area and what bus to take to get to the town center, airport, etc. Our room on the 17th floor was absolutely the coolest room I have ever had the good fortune to stay at. So modern and clean, perfect. The outdoor pool and bar on the 27th floor was also amazing. The view of the city from up there is excellent and the bar staff were great! Worth a 2nd trip there.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view, but any room is worth wild, push a button and a dark shade automatically lowers and raises.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LGerbs333
Rafael V, Public Relations & Social Media Coordinator at Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other TripAdvisor users
We are absolutely pleased to know that you had a positive experience at Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel. We celebrate you liked your room, our front desk staff and the roof top in the 27th floor. The views from this place are amazing and the sunset is even better!

We looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Best regards,

Rafael Vega
Public Relations & Social Media Coordinator
Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel
fira.media@hoteles-catalonia.es
+34-932-618-000

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here for my partners 30th birthday. The staff were so helpful and Veronica even managed to contact a fantastic bakery Escriba and organised for them to make a surprise birthday cake for my partners birthday. Wouldn't have been able to do this myself so was great that she helped. She was fantastic and my partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the cake. The staff also then kept the cake in their kitchen fridge so that we could have a little each day as was a little larger than expected.

The hotel is a little further out of city but metro is so easy and best you get a T10 ticket for 10 euros and this lasted us over a day and we could both use the same card so much cheaper than taxis and very speedy. Also if you buy the bus touristic tickets at the hotel It works out cheaper than most places in the city which was great.

Room was lovely and spacious, shower lovely and warm and powerful. Only down side was the plugholes as the bath would fill up a little when in shower and aslo in sink. Maybe a tip for hotel to look at.

Breakfast was a lovely selection and spoilt for choice of fruit, cakes, freshly made omelette.

Would definitely return even though a little outside city as was a lovely relaxing hotel and never too warm

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had a travelzoo offer price b&b here and were very pleased. Tips: take 46 bus from airport @ €2.20. Ask for a room at a high level to get a better view. My daughter and I stayed 3 nights and loved the hotel. Fab view through leaf shaped window! Clean contemporary styled room. Superb breakfast with huge range of food on offer. Dinner also excellent quality. Also enjoyed the roof terrace.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank AJTHH
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were wowed by this hotel as soon as we saw it from a distance. The outward appearance is stunning and it's even better inside. It's completely different to any hotel we've stayed at as everything is clean, white lines in the room and because of that if the housekeeping wasn't efficient it would stand out immediately. Our room was spotless. There is a forest through the middle of the hotel too, which is quite something to see. We were on the 17th floor so had a wonderful view of Barcelona and were lucky enough to be there when there were fireworks going on all over the city for St. Joan's day, I believe. Our buffet breakfast each day was very good and there was a chef if you wanted something freshly cooked. We had our evening meal there the first night as we arrived quite late and it was delicious. All the staff who served us were courteous and friendly. In fact, all the staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful. There is nothing I can fault with this wonderful hotel and we would definitely stay again. We're just sorry we weren't there longer to be able to take advantage of the rooftop pool, which looked amazing. The hotel is a short bus ride from Barcelona and it's worth the 15 minute trip for the experience of staying in this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: We were automatically given a room on a high level but ask for it if you'e not. The views are wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple