“Over and Above”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ray H
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Over and Above”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The Eagle's Nest is located above Okanagan Lake at Peachland, and therefore offers incredible views in every direction. Activities are miriad as well, from the hot car show on a Sunday, to biking in the area. We cycled from Penticton to Okanagan Falls one day, then used Murray's bikes the next to cycle a portion of the Kettle Valley Rail Line, where, exhausted, we arrived at Dirty Laundry Vineyard for a bite and a beer (yes, served as well as wine).
Surprise! Murray was there, and offered to truck us back to the trailhead to our car.
The accommodation itself is beautiful, with every amenity one could want. Murray is a master craftsman, which is evidenced in all the details.
Dining? Lots of choices in Peachland along the lakefront, and only a short drive to Summerland (try Zia's).
We thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing stay at the Eagle's Nest!
Thanks Murray!

13 Jun 2017
Wow! What a wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed the Eagles Nest and the area. After reading your review it reminded me how much I enjoyed your visit. All the best in your adventures.
Maggie110...
St. Catharines, Canada
“Spectacular setting”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Eagles Nest provided a perfect 'home' so we could enjoy a wonderful mother-daughter weekend in the beautiful Okanagan. The accommodation was 5 star and the view was extraordinary! Murray went beyond expectations to ensure our visit was perfect.

15 Jun 2017
When we built The Peachland Eagles Nest B&B I wanted it to be a place that relationships could be renewed and grow. I am very pleased that you chose our B&B to spend time with you daughter. I am so glad that you both enjoyed yourselves.
George A
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Awesome views and excellent accomodation.”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location in Peachland, high up the hillside for super 180 degree view of the lake with awesome sun and moon risings. Booked for a golf trip and good selection of courses to choose from nearby. This brand new accomodation was very clean, comfortably and nicely appointed. Try it, you will really like it!

Your age range 50-64
26 May 2017
Darrell, it was a hoot to have you and your golf buddies here for your golf road trip. A lot of fun was had by all including myself. Thanks so much for your kind review as well.
Vivian N...
“Spectacular Setting”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My fellow golfers and I have been considering an Okanagan golf trip for many years, and the Eagles Nest in Peachland turned out to be the perfect spot - we were only a short drive away from numerous great courses. The views were stunning - 180 degrees of lake and mountain vistas. Sitting out on the deck after a day on the links was the perfect way to relax. We're already planning our trip for next year!

17 May 2017
Calum,

I was a lot of fun to have you and your golf buddies here. I enjoyed the enthusiasm and the laughter. I am looking forward to your Okanagan road trip next year and thank you for the great review.

Keith C
“Wow”
Reviewed 14 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Wow what a view. Hiking around the property is fantastic. Nice and quiet and the breakfast was great. I would recommend you use your GPS to find the place though. Would definitely be back.

15 May 2017
Hey Keith, thanks so much for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and so did I. All the best.
Karl L
“Thanks Again Truly Amazing Place Eagles Nest What A View”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

They accommodations was Better than 5 star resorts . Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful . The View of Okanogan Lake from your Private Deck is Like the Nortern lights Forever Changing . Peachland is Wonerful . Great German restaurant . Oh my God Schnitzel like mom made it . Your right on the water and can walk forever . Wine yards all around to tour and days drives that could Keep you for a week . Host Murray is a man with out.a doubt friendly and wanting to make this Stay Special with info and stories to make you Feel at Home . There is a full Kitchen all New ,.Fresh Farm Eggs Fruit Coffee and Bread to make a great breakfast in privacy . So,enjoy as we did !!!

Your age range 50-64
18 Apr 2017
Wow, what a great review, Karl! I enjoyed your visit very much and we did have many laughs. Am so glad you enjoyed your Okanagan adventure.
Terry W
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Outstanding location, the suit is beautiful, windows are big, deck is fabulous.
Very quiet, lots of deer and other wildlife everywhere!
The lake view is stunning.

10 Apr 2017
I am glad you had a great time and enjoyed the Eagles Nest Suite. Our convesations were fun and I look forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing