“Great Quality!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We went on a Sunday night in November and it was busy but mostly with take out orders. The establishment is quaint, super clean and the food is top quality. The portions are huge and the prices very reasonable. The owner is personable and will help you order. Patrons come from Penticton and Kelowna just to eat here.This is definitely not a greasy spoon joint!

2  Thank mandmgirl4

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

We went last night for the first time and loved it! The owner and staff are super friendly. I tried Ginger Beef for the first time as the owner had recommended it and loved it! The food was exquisite. Will definitely go again.

2  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I took my wife, son and mother-in-law to the Dragon Lotus and was so impressed with everything they presented, it's hard to put in words just how happy kindly were when we left, not to mention how full we were as well.

The wait staff were very friendly, they sat us immediately and we had drinks on the table before we knew it. There were 2 waitresses on duty and we received service from them both at different times. There is no such thing as being ignored in this restaurant. The owner was also there and was very concerned that we were satisfied with everything. A nice touch indeed.

As for the food, well let's just say I would have to put it at the very tippy top of all chinese food I have eaten in my life. I am no stranger to this kind y of quisine either. The food was cooked extremely well, it was not greasy in the least. We had the dinner for 3 with chicken fried rice, sweet and sour pork, beef and vegetables and spring rolls. All were exceptional on their own merit.

I strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who thinks they know good Chinese food, to try the food at Lotus Dragon. It will make you reconsider what you hold as being good. I feel I am now going to be disappointed in the Chinese restaurants back home as there is no place that compares.

We are from Red Deer, but out next vacation to the Okanagan we're coming back to eat here. No doubt about it!

3  Thank Morbetta
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We have eaten here a half dozen times now and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and delicious, never greasy. Their own hot sauce is worth trying but not for the timid.

3  Thank BeatzWorking
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We live in Peachland and only recently discovered this fabulous restaurant. The food is second to none, fresh crisp veggies, high quality meats and not too salty! Authentic flavours and an excellent menu!! We are hopelessly addicted!!

2  Thank Crittine