“Highly recommended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gopalpur On Sea
Hotel Sea Side Breeze
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Its an unforgettable experience,probably the best hotel in gopalpur,comparing with the costing.Sea side facing rooms are awesome.The hotel is located literally on the sea.The behaviour of propietor rajendra jena is very good.He really deserves a healthy review for this excellent hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sandy2812

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Myself & my wife stayed in this hotel in the month of July'2013 along with my friends and their wives. It's not a very luxurious hotel. As July is lean season, we were allotted the rooms of our choice. Tariff was very much affordable. The hotel is superbly situated just adjacent to the beach. From the room balcony (in 1st floor) it seemed that we are in the deck of a ship that is sailing in the sea! Rooms were pretty clean and the toilets as well. Food was cooked and served according to our preference and the hotel persons never insisted us on taking items as per the menu card/items available. I'm in doubt that any other hotel can do this or not. Food was delicious and homely. The hotel persons were very obedient and helpful. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much. Hotel Sea Side Breeze is recommended for fun loving friends and groups.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are advisable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ambar20132013
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The hotel is good budget hotel..the rooms are recently renovated and toilets are clean...though TVs do not work .

Best thing about this hotel is the proximity to sea… I have visited many beaches from Puri to Kovalam, but the way you can feel the sea bursting upon the hotel’s boundary walls is incomparable to any other place.

The room service and food is also good here. In fact, I would suggest you to have food from this hotel only if it is Bengali food. You can also buy fishes from outside and give them to the cook; they will prepare it for you. Outside food in Gopalpur is not that cool.

I hope after the recent storm, this hotel has survived and still doing well..because this was my best experience in any seaside place ever..

Room Tip: Choose sea facing rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Pushkal B
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The most positive side of this hotel is its location. Literally it's on the lap of the sea. I Don't know how many hotels in India can provide such a magnificent sea view at this price range.

It has 14-15 rooms. Most of the rooms are sea facing. But we choose to stay at room no. 4 of first floor because of its large, spacious private balcony. We never went to dining room. We always get food in our room and ate in balcony while enjoy the sea. Room is spacious
and clean. Bathroom is clean.

Food was simple and tasty. Staffs are helpful and well behaved, specially the caretaker of the hotel, Munna.

Sea side Breeze is a budget hotel. It provide a homely and relaxing environment. If you don't need star category service and want to enjoy sea at its fullest, then it is worth to visit here. I enjoyed it and would definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Room no. 4 in first floor and Room no. 11 and 12 in terrace .
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debasis_lovefood
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Reading the reviews in tripadvisor, I decided to book this hotel for one day. Two couples and four guys were there in the team.

For the couples we got room 9 & 10 in ground floor. For the bachelors 11 & 12. One thing that pleased all of us was the location of the hotel. The view was awesome.

Rooms were pretty clean. Toilets were ok but no hot water was there. TV with cable was also there.

But the food service was not so good. In the dinning hall 2 street dogs were roaming. Quality of food was so so (though not much options are available outside)

Note: I couldn't sleep the whole night due to mosquitoes. Actually forgot to collect the mortein coil from Munna.

Room Tip: Go for a room in ground floor with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I travel a lot and for that I have a fair amount of hotel experiences. When I booked this hotel first time (this is third visit to gopalpur), I was not in a very positive frame of mind regarding the quality of the hotel keeping in mind the price. But my older brother told me just to look at it once. As soon as I reached the hotel and the room, boy!!! what a view.

Room was well spaced and equipped. Toilet was clean. But the icing on the cake was the balcony. It was very big and with shade. There were two deck chairs in it. Though there was a TV in the room, we hardly used it. All we did was watch the waves all day and enjoy the homely but quick service of the hotel staffs. And just beside the balcony was the beach with waves coming very close.

The manager Mr. Jenna was very co-operative but his asst., Munna was always ready to give you service in any way. The lack of amenities of the hotel was surely covered by the courteous but quick behavior of the staffs.

Food was good. I never dined in the dinning room (always took room service and ate while enjoying the view of the sea), variety of fish was also there.

There was also a huge space to park your big cars.

I would surely recommend it to people. Considering the price, its probably the best budget hotel in the eastern sea belt. Its nowhere near the luxury of Mayfair group. Period. But the view of sea is best from this hotel. I took a leisure and I enjoyed it there.

Room Tip: Take room no. 9 & 10 on the ground floor and room no. 12 on the top floor. Room no. 5 & 6 ar...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bhojan_rasik
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I had gone through some of the reviews of the hotel prion to visit.Only good thing is its locations otherwise the rooms are shaby the toilets are not up to the mark,the food is most ordinary,sometimes worst than rood side dhaba.The kitchen and the place where the vegatables are cut is most unhygienic the service once the hotel is full is poor.If only one is looking for a cheap place to stay then should book it,otherwise there are other hotels with higher charges should be the choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
#3 of 4 in Brahmapur
Swosti Palm Resort
Swosti Palm Resort
#4 of 5 in Gopalpur On Sea

Been to Hotel Sea Side Breeze? Share your experiences!