“The best bed and breakfast that I have ever stayed in.”
Review of Myrtle House

Myrtle House
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Garforth
Myrtle House
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Garforth
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I booked this B&B without seeing pictures or a website as they haven’t got one, but it was near where I was working and the price was great for me. Upon on arrival I was pleasantly surprised the outside looked very charming and the garden was lovely and maintained. I was greeted by Sue who made me feel really welcome, we got chatting and I mentioned that I was a vegetarian as she wanted to know my requirements for breakfast, she told me she was cooking some vedgie food for her daughter that was coming round later that evening. I popped out to go the co-op and upon my return Sue asked me if I would like to join them for dinner, I was a bit hesitant as I didn’t want to intrude, be she said it was fine as did Geoff here partner so I said I would love too. So there I was eating a lovely home cooked meal, taking to her family drinking a lovely glass of red wine thinking to myself how lovely and homely this was. They are great couple with big hearts and friendly welcomes. While I was there another guest came in and Sue offered straight away to make him a pot of tea while he ate his food in the dining room. The rooms are clean and the house is homely, there is free wifi throughout and even toiletries for use in the communal bathroom. I highly recommend staying here where visiting Leeds or the surround areas, I definitely will . Thanks so much guys!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
10  Thank sissyr
There are newer reviews for Myrtle House

Reviewed 29 June 2009

great stay once again,freindly welcome with coffee.
good place to stay if your on a night out in garforth.Also got a nearby brilliant taxi service.
thanks for the plasters sue after my little accident with the razor.

cheers and c u next year
sam and kath
wakefield

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sammy444Wakefield
Reviewed 20 April 2009

lovely place,we stayed over night for my uncle's wedding.room was very clean,beds comfy,and the breakfast was fantastic,it had a really homely feel to it,owners were very helpful and chatty.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank lornagaz
Reviewed 29 September 2003

Full of IT contractors, some looking for work, others on long stay.
Breakfast is good, and rail link into town certainly allows evenings out in Leeds. No bathrooms on suite.

1  Thank mbattaliou
A TripAdvisor Member
London
Reviewed 4 April 2003

Nice friendly Yorkshire welcome and really nice big bedroom. Worth a stay just for the breakfast. Excellent

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 February 2002

Excellent friendly welcome lovely breakfast and great room. Top class

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garforth
Holiday Inn Leeds Garforth
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Travelodge Leeds Colton
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East
South Milford Hotel
South Milford Hotel
#1 of 1 in South Milford

Been to Myrtle House? Share your experiences!