Hotel Loch Altan
Agoda.com
US$147
US$183
US$122
Mulroy Woods Hotel(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$98
Arnolds Hotel(Dunfanaghy)
TripAdvisor
Rockhill House(Letterkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgroupon dealbar foodtwo nightsrefurbished roomlovely hotelloch altanno liftseafood chowderfreshly cooked breakfastvaried menugreat base for exploringsaturday nightamazing sceneryerrigal mountainevening mealhaddocka great nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I got a deal on groupon for 2 nights stay and i must say great hotel nice staff and great breakfast. The room was clean and nice and warm. The only thing i can say is that the rooms need free view as i only had 3 tv stations.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidmL9291HK
Ostanlochaltan, General Manager at Hotel Loch Altan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I am very pleased that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. Thank you for taking the time to write those kind words. The staff and I really appreciate it when our guests make such positive comments about the level of service in the hotel
We look forward to meeting with you again

Kindest regards

Seán Mc Elwee

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Myself and my husband stayed here for two nights and we had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay. We ate in both the bar and the restaurant and every time we had really good food and the staff were very helpful in suiting us. The surrounding area is beautiful and the hotel makes a great base for discovering this beautiful county. We just had two nights unfortunately as we would love to have stayed longer, a nice, comfortable and relaxing hotel in a quiet area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FGer
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited this hotel for 3 nights last august. . .the hotel was a great experience of a rural country hotel. Everyone in the hotel from the barstaff to the reception to the room staff could not do enough for us. The hotel is 50 mins from letterKenny .Try it out . See for yourself .

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mickeymac33
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We have been here many times and the bar food has been consistently good. There is a reasonable choice on the menu and the food is freshly prepared. The hotel and bar are open year round, unlike quite a few places in the area that are seasonal and close in the winter months. We have not stayed in the hotel as we live not far away. We were well fed and will return.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FANDA
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night and was greeted to an un welcoming member of staff behind the reception this woman did not approach me or make any contact I was very angry as I had came on a four hour journey and just wanted a bed but will all this was going on some nice man went and got me this more experienced and approachable woman and I was glad to see her coming as she was young and quite friendly only for her I would of walkec straight out the door !

• Stayed: December 2013