Greenvale Acres Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hunter River
See available hotels
Dutch Inn Hotel(Cornwall)
Fair Isle Motel(Brackley)
    Good 3.5/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 19 August 2013

Greenvale Acres B&B has been closed since 2010. It was a pleasure to serve visitors to PEI near Hunter River for almost ten years and we continue to provide accommodations at the Trailside B&B in Charlottetown.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
    Reviewed 4 September 2009

I don't know if anything has changed since the last reviewer stayed there. The owners of the house actually do not live there, their daughter lives in that house as the host with a three-month old baby. She takes care of all the room services and breakfast. I think she is very busy with other works so she put a tight schedule on guests. Breakfast is strictly 8:00am and 10:30pm is the quiet time. There is even an instruction for guests for many restrictions. One sentence I remember is " you are here for a vacation while I have to work and take care of a three-month old", which sounds unfriendly. The rooms are old and not very clean. The breakfast we had is only two pieces of toast and some juice and coffee. The host was unhappy when we were late for breakfast. She never smiled to us or even wanted to talk to us. I shouldn't have chosen this BB for its low price. After staying several BB in my trip, I felt this one even does not worth $65 I paid. The next morning we just want to flee the house... I wouldn't want to stay one more night and I wouldn't recommend to anyone. The only good thing is they have a good selections of video tapes that you can watch.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
    3  Thank Meng Z
    Reviewed 26 June 2009

On our trip biking the Confederation Trail across PEI, we stayed at the Greenvale Acres B&B during our pit stop at Hunter River. The B&B is located a short way (2 km) just off the trail, so it made sense for us to stay there. We felt so welcomed by Vicki, the hostess of the B&B. She went above and beyond to make us feel at home and well cared for. The house is quietly situated at the top of a hill, with a charming garden and swing set in the front. There was storage shed for our bikes, so we didn't have to worry about them being stolen or rained on.
    The rooms were quaintly decorated with antique lamps and plates, and named after movies (e.g. Petticoat Junction, Green Acres). The shared bathroom was spacious, spotlessly clean and included both a luxurious shower and a separate bath tub. They also had an impressive selection of movies, books and games for those wanting a quiet night in.
    Breakfast in the morning was delicious and filling- great potatoes, eggs, bacon and tasty preserves for the toast! Vicki also prepares sack lunches for cyclists at a very reasonable price of $5.

Would definitely stay there again on our next trip to PEI.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends