“Beautifull golfcourse, comfortable rooms and excellent cuisine, what need the golfer more?” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golfhotel Bodensee

Golfhotel Bodensee
Golfhotel Bodensee
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Weissensberg
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was just looking for accommodation on the Bodensee from Sunday to Monday and I saw the hotel just occasionally, but it has changed my traveling plan and I booked the room already from Saturday and I took my golf clubs with. I think it was my best decision of the week. Really beautiful and tough golf course, it belongs to five of most difficult place in Germany. The hotel is very nice and the staff has friendly and helpfully approach to the guest, but however, the most impressive was the food. The chef is not afraid to use seasonal product and it was the time of chanterelles and believe me, I never tasted so many kinds, how to prepare it.
The only problem could be the Wi-Fi, but I’m sure, they will manage it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

We originally wished to stay in Lindau on the edge of the lake but chose the Golf Hotel Bodensee instead, just out of town. We were very pleased we changed our minds as the hotel was excellent and the staff extremely pleasant and friendly.Our room was large and airy with a good view of the surrounding countryside and was very peaceful. The restaurant was excellent although we felt the menu was restrictive and would benefit from a review.
We would definitely stay again, should we return to the area.

Room Tip: Even standard rooms were very spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Milan, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

We chose this hotel for our stay in Wasserburg, mainly because there was no available rooms in town. Golf Hotel is about 10 minutes from the lake and the price looked appropriate. We do not play golf.
The spacious family room we were assigned (we travel with children) was a fantastic 2 storey room, on each floor its own bathroom (yessss), large closet and TV.
Simply decorated but in nice style, elegant colors and generally efficient furniture, we even had a balcony overlooking the golf course. The bright room had anything we may need, and it would have made an excellent place for a long stay. It looked like it had been renovated recently. We found our room quiet and had no noise issue although it was a busy weekend. Mattresses were a bit hard for my taste but not uncomfortable.
Breakfast consisted in a very large buffet and you could have it on the balcony which I find very pleasurable on a summer morning. Good coffee.
Looking at reviews on various sites, I saw comments on the looks of the hotel so I should add that even if the common rooms looked a bit oldish at first, it is more of a general impression, because after a more careful look the hotel is very well maintained - from the flowers in the vases on the terrace to the spotless and new furniture fabrics.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weissensberg
No photo provided
Hotel-Gasthof Adler
Hotel-Gasthof Adler
#13 of 35 in Lindau
Hotel Landgasthof Mohren
SENTIDO Seehotel am Kaiserstrand
Hotel Restaurant Villino
JUFA Hotel Wangen - Sport-Resort

Been to Golfhotel Bodensee? Share your experiences!