We stayed in these apartments 2011 and although the rooms where quite nice it was like an obstacle course to get to our room, the only way to get to it was around the downstairs pool one slip of the foot and you would be in the pool. The manager was the most grumpy miserable person . The hotel bar had no atmosphere whatsoever . the view from the balcony was noisy a late night bar. the only good thing was George on reception .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- smartline Philippion is a small and charming hotel. The hotel is perfect for couples and families who want to stay close to the beach without having to lose the proximity to nightlife and numerous entertainment opportunities in the city. There are two restaurants and two bars at the hotel, and numerous taverns, restaurants and cafés nearby. For those who just want to relax under the sun, the hotel offers a nice pool area. smartline Philippion houses 99 modern and comfortable rooms and apartments distributed over 4 floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your smartline Philippion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Hotel Kos Town
- Smartline Philippion Kos/Kos Town