Just arrived home from a lovely stay at the Philippion, the hotel is modern and clean, the rooms were spotless and again modern and the staff were amazing, everyone was so friendly and helpful, the hotel is in a great location with stunning views of the sea and coastline and I would definitely recommend it. Lots to do I kos town but beware of people on bikes - there are loads of them who all seem to think they have the right of way on the paths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- smartline Philippion is a small and charming hotel. The hotel is perfect for couples and families who want to stay close to the beach without having to lose the proximity to nightlife and numerous entertainment opportunities in the city. There are two restaurants and two bars at the hotel, and numerous taverns, restaurants and cafés nearby. For those who just want to relax under the sun, the hotel offers a nice pool area. smartline Philippion houses 99 modern and comfortable rooms and apartments distributed over 4 floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your smartline Philippion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Hotel Kos Town
- Smartline Philippion Kos/Kos Town