“Best Moussaka”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Arrived late to Kos and as staying at Alice Springs hotel just across from Efkalipty we decided to dine there. My husband can be a 'fussy' diner but he had the moussaka and declared it the best he had ever had. Staff were friendly and attentive and the food delicious. Going back to Kos next year and definitely back to Efkalipty

5  Thank MandarinDerbyshire

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Tucked away off the main road, this lovely traditional outdoor restaurant is one not to miss.. The staff are friendly. helpful and funny. The food is freshly cooked, presented well and full of flavour with a service to complement it all. A great little place that's well worth finding and trying.. You wont be disappointed.

4  Thank darren s
Reviewed 29 July 2013

One of the best restaurants my family and I have visited. Thank you to the staff for the friendly atmosphere and delicious food. Everything about our experience here was 5 stars. Can't wait to visit again. Will be recommending to everyone traveling to Kos Island.

3  Thank Amanda J
Reviewed 28 July 2013

efkalipty restaurant is the most popular taverna in kos island and it s true because all the dishes were homemade and fresh ingredients . we ate mousaka and kleftiko which were delicious. the restaurant was full and the service was excellent with all customers and on time! i love greek islands

4  Thank MERISA L
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This was one of the best restaurants that me and my family have been.the stifado was excellent I will recommend it the owner and his family are very friedly and next year that I am going back to kos I will visit It again.

4  Thank maria1340