“the perfect mediterranean experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
julie v
San Francisco, California
“the perfect mediterranean experience”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in June 2016

This journey is perfectly curated with off shore adventures combined with downtime on the gullet (boat). The gullet anchors out in charming, picturesque coves, that are mostly off-the-beaten path. That is the back drop for hiking, (very light) yoga, swimming, and dining. There is lots of exercise and activity. I was a bit concerened there would be too much, but this a balanced experience of total relaxation and exercise. There is plenty of time to nap and read. The staff are fun, accessible and accommodating. You really feel that they love what they do and they are as happy as you are to be having the experience. The food was beautiful and cabins unbelievably spacious (considering it is a boat)... The voyage is a luxurious, yet carefree experience, truly a magnificent vacation. I can not say enough wonderful things. Cynthia and Ali do a fabulous job! thanks!

25 Oct 2017
Thank you Julie! What a great, thoughtful review. Thanks for taking the time!
TheRebelC...
Miami, Florida
“The BEST Way to See the Greek Islands (and Turkey!)”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I've wanted to go on this Greek Islands voyage for quite some time and I was finally able to make it happen this year. I brought a dear friend and we spent an amazing 7 days with Sun Fun You, eating, sunbathing, exploring the islands, swimming in the sea...and I TOOK UP YOGA!

I was a little nervous about doing a "fitness voyage," because I am not a gym person, but I had nothing to be worried about! The fitness instructor wasn't a hardcore type of trainer, she worked with everyone's fitness levels, and everything was optional anyway. I had never done yoga before and I am so grateful to have found this amazing new love! It's perfect for my lifestyle and made me feel SO good every day!

The food? Oh boy, let's talk about the food! Everything was freshly prepared, authentic Turkish or Greek cuisine. We had three lovely meals a day, and there wasn't a bunch of junk food around to ruin our appetites. I've discovered a new love...Feta cheese drizzled with honey! If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it. I'd have to say that my favorite meals were the fresh fish that our captain caught right where we were docked...and his delicious stew!

I can't say enough about the amazingly friendly crew members, they catered to our every need and had us laughing every day. They were such a great bunch of people, they all felt like family by the time the week was over.

Each port was perfect, with breathtaking views, rich in history, and had either hiking, walks or swimming and water sports to keep us happily entertained. Oh...and the shopping! We can't forget the shopping!

I simply have too much to say about how much I loved our Sun Fun You voyage...so let's sum it up by saying that my friend and I are already planning to make the voyage again next year and we're trying to talk our girlfriends into coming too!

20 Oct 2017
We can't wait to get you back on board! Thanks for the amazing words!
RachelGul...
Staines, United Kingdom
“Best time EVER”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I have been on two voyages with Sun Fun You and couldn’t recommend them enough! Each voyage was so different but equally just as fun and as memorable as each other. You become part of the family when you join their voyages and I have made so many new friends that I have actually kept in touch with! If you want a full, fun experience like none other with awesome food, brilliant company and some amazing sights and hikes thrown in, then get yourself booked on to a voyage. You won’t regret it!!

20 Oct 2017
Thanks Rachel! So happy to have you as part of our family :)
jill r
Oxford, United Kingdom
“It just get's better.”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Many travellers will tell you that to visit a place more than once is a waste. That the experience can never be as good the second time around.
Normally I would agree and seldom take a trip more than once, after all the world is a huge place. There are exceptions to every rule however, and the exception is this magical, beautiful voyage.
The week on board (without cliché's) feeds both your body and soul. There is something both liberating and strangely grounding about a group of people who begin the week as strangers and end as friends. Different backgrounds, nationalities and daily lives are left behind as all merge into a single group enjoying simple but beautifully presented and wonderfully sourced food, served aboard a wonderfully maintained and aesthetically inspiring traditional Turkish Gullet. Nothing is left to chance and nothing is forgotten in this company's quest to make your experience unforgettable.
The schedule is varied, the yoga and fitness both executed to suit all levels (and optional)and the accommodation is roomy, spotlessly clean and furnished with extras that make you feel as if you have been wrapped in a blanket of thoughtfulness.
As a solo traveller, the boat is certainly large enough to sit alone and simply experience the sheer magnitude of the ocean and the beauty that surrounds you and a maximum of 12 travellers allows you this luxury.
If you are looking at this page then you are considering this voyage, so let me assure you that what ever reservations you may have don't exist.
This experience will become my annual retreat- please let it be yours.

3 Oct 2017
We were thrilled to have you back onboard! Your energy and joy made the Voyage magical for everyone. Can't wait to show you next summer's itinerary!
Vera C
“Sun•Fun•Me 🥂The most enjoyable holiday you can imagine!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I joined the trip a couple of times and will do it again and again and again... Why? because this is the perfect mix of an active holiday with awesome people and lot's of fun. I love doing yoga on the deck and watching the sunrise... I enjoy the hiking and can't get enough of the beautiful view from the rocky coast sides to the open sea... I feel like a mermaid swimming with a fish swarm in the blue bay... Well... and in the evening I can't wait for the tasteful food with lot's of champagne and falling asleep on deck while counting the stars in heaven.

6 Sep 2017
Our favorite mermaid! We're so excited you're coming back this summer! Thanks for the poetic review!
Niklaus P
“The Experience of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2015

Two years ago, my life was changed forever after my experience with Sun Fun You: Mediterranean Voyages. My wife (Ramona) and I travel internationally every year and every trip has it's own reasons for good memories or a new-found love for a city or country. Typically, those reasons are enhanced by one or two experiences on the trip and those are the memories we point back to when sharing with each other or friends.
Imagine, now, an entire trip being the enhanced experience. My fondest memories of the trip with Sun Fun You are limitless. From Cindy's incredible smile and welcoming nature to Ali's personal dedication to make every guest's experience amazing (we drank lots of Tuborg together) to the Captain's unbelievable cooking and his amazing boat. It's everything you could dream of and I gush about what it has done for me.
I swam in the clearest of water. I visited an abandoned church on an uninhabited island in the middle of the sea. I fished with the crew off the side of the boat. I did yoga staring at beautiful sunrises and ate incredible dinners staring out to color-splashed sunsets. Most importantly, I made friendships that I hope will last forever.
Sun Fun You changed me. It not only showed me the beauties of the region we visited, it inspired within me a new attitude about life. Through vacation, I gained a perspective about life that is often buried in the every day grind. You CAN be happy if you choose. You CAN do what you want in life both in work and play to achieve the goals you strive to reach, spiritually.
I am forever grateful for what Sun Fun You has done for me and for Ali's advice to make sure I didn't just leave that new perspective on the boat when I departed.

Your age range 35-49
25 Jul 2017
This is such a beautifully written review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! xox
ramonarub...
Austin, Texas
“The perfect getaway for the active traveler, and one of the best weeks of my life”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in August 2015

There was something truly magical about our experience on the Muhtesam A that left its mark on me. All travel leaves its mark on me, and we have been fortunate to have had some amazing travel experiences. But this was different. This trip has stuck with me, and may in fact have been the best trip I have ever taken, and possibly the best week of my life. Sun Fun You is a week-long, all-inclusive vacation offering geared specifically for travelers like me: the traveler who likes to experience good food, history and culture, and remain active, all while in an intimate setting. This is not a hardcore boot camp retreat, but rather an opportunity to do things at your own pace and maintain a fitness routine. This is not a giant cruise liner, but more like a small boutique hotel on water. The food was perfection, the service impeccable, and the activities on point. It was the perfect getaway for the active traveler. I would recommend this to anyone, and would go again in a heartbeat.

12 Jul 2017
Thanks! It means a lot to get such strong reviews from such an avid traveler! Hope to see you onboard soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing