“Go further East!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2012

'Far east' warmish food of low quality with little interaction, wouldn't go again, or rather I'd go further East! 4/10

There are newer reviews for Far East

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Far East is situated just off the port of Kos town and is a nice enough chinese! the food portions are large and tasty but the atmosphere is a little lacking and the service rather slow!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

The food and service were excellent. We had cheese wontons, spring rolls, fried rice, pork rice noodles and schezuan chicken. Would order all but the cheese wontons again. The schezuan was very spicy--the waiter had warned us and we enjoyed it. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I went to Far East twice. If I had only been there once this review would be more positive but the second time my food was practically inedible.Very tasty appetisers and big portions but overall I was not terribly impressed with my main course. The first time I tried chicken with almonds and the chicken had a totally rubbery texture and the second time I tried noodles with beef or rather chewy pieces of something that called itself beef. Service was very good. I didn't much like the location next to a busy street and the heat was very strong without any ceiling fan or a way to make us feel it less.

1  Thank p_yanna
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

The far east restaurant is very nice looking with a wide range of Chinese dishes. As you approach the restaurant the waiters do not hassle you as you study the menu - as they do at many others.

Staff are friendly and quick to serve you, the food is fairly priced and you get lots for your money! Chicken in satay sauce is amazing!