“Slow Service ! ”

Twin Dragon
Ranked #93 of 262 Restaurants in Kos Town
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Twin Dragon restaurant was created in 1994 and offers quality food from the Chinese and Asian cuisine ever since. It is located on the main beach of Kos town where a friendly environment will accommodate you for lunch or dinner while you can enjoy the sensational sea view! There are also tables set right on the beach providing a unique dinning experience!
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

After eating at the beautiful restaurant next door to Twin Dragon we thought our next meal out should be here for a Chinese ! We checked the reviews and all were good. The setting is amazing, it’s picture perfect and the best place to have a restaurant for sure. After arriving our staters came which were good, then once they got cleared away we must of been waiting over an hour for our mains...i was in no rush but it did get to the point where I had to ask our waiter how long it would be. When it arrived we didn’t get a sorry for the wait which would of been nice. The waiters here aren’t great, they don’t keep an eye on your table to know when you’ve finished your food and drink etc which is a shame as the food here is good ! If I was visiting Kos again I wouldn’t rush back but I wouldn’t say no to returning.

NikolasTD, Manager at Twin Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are glad you liked the food and the setting. We understand you would have been more happy if you got your main course sooner, however the restaurant during that time was full of people and your order was not one of the first few taken compared to other tables. In such cases Main course might take longer to prepare as other orders need to be processed first. As for the service we apologise if it was not as attentive as you wished but i'm sure as you saw with your own eyes the waitors were working very hard to serve all tables in a house full of guests with many things to be done that on first look cannot be noticed e.g cleaning and setting up the tables, serving drinks and food, taking orders, issuing bills etc. Its only fair to mention this. We appreciate and thank you for the comments and hope for your understanding, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t want to sound too negative because there wasn’t anything left on our plates however I wish there was just more of it...... we had 3 starters and 2 mains with rice and I am just glad I was able to eat some of my wife’s but I am a big eater.

Great setting and I would recommend.

NikolasTD, Manager at Twin Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear guests,

Thank you for visiting Twin Dragon, from what i understand you liked the food but perhaps you needed one portion of rice per person to go along with the main (we always recommend it unless we are told its not necessary i.e for light eaters). Also some starters are very light e.g prawn toast, prawn crackers on the contrary with chicken wings or spare ribs, so it mainly has to do with what you order.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it and we promise to take this chance and help guests subjectively when it comes to ordering the right quantity of food.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This restaurant is laying right next to the ocean with a very nice view.
The food that I ate was ok, but the rice that came with it was like a sticky ball and
hard to eat. In my opinion an average place.

Dear guest,

Thank you for visiting the restaurant and glad you enjoyed the view. We wish you chose to say something about the rice while you were eating so we could replace it if that was the case ofcourse.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant online and saw one picture of the views and decided to go for it!

Very glad I did, spectacular position and views, brilliant food and friendly service.
Rang up and made a reservation and was able to sit right on the beach (tidy gravelled area just metres from the sea).
A meal we will never forget due to the scenic views and great location!

NikolasTD, Manager at Twin Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Mr. Harvey,

We would like to thank you for choosing Twin Dragon for your dinner. We are very happy that it has been an unforgettable experience for you.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant twice in the week we were there. Lovely situation, tables on the beach, smashing views, delicious, freshly cooked food, attentive staff. I'm not even a big Chinese food fan but you'd be hard pushed to find such a great meal. Highly recommended!

NikolasTD, Manager at Twin Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear guest,

We are happy you consider the restaurant and its services so high. A big thank you from the staff for you choice to visit us twice in the week!