Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$50
Expedia.comUS$66
Hotels.comUS$66
PricelineUS$50
TravelocityUS$66
eDreamsUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Sonia and John for a very pleasent stay at Hotel Sonia.
The room/bathroom were fresh and clean wlth a nice balcony .
Always hot water , and the A/C functioned very good.
The Hotel is located right in the center of Kos town however the neighbourhood is very quit.
We are coming back!

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

As others have already stated, this place is handy to the foreshore but don't think you'll get views of the harbour; what you'll get is trees, walls and roads. The staff are very friendly and helpful but, if you need a ticket on a ferry, it's just as easy to buy them at the wharf on the day. Vouchers aren't any advantage at all.
The breakfast was what let this place down for us, it's very limited if you're used to something more substantial.
The room was very good; clean and enough space. It is upstairs though but someone was on hand to help us with our luggage so that's not a problem.
Overall, happy except for the breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I came without a reservation and they ensured me a place to sleep! So close to the harbour, only about a 5 minute walk away. Also for English travellers they can speak English! Clean bathrooms and showers which was pleasant! And a lovely sitting area outside!
Would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LeahB1569
Reviewed 6 May 2014

An excellent family alternative to a resort hotel. You will feel highly welcome from the first minute. Well maintained and clean rooms, and the staff make this small hotel to a hidden diamond. You are only two minutes walk from the downtown by the waterfront, but almost secluded.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

After traveling for some time, I passed through Kos town for 1 night. Ironically, this was the best Accomodation I had stayed in months at a reasonable price. The rooms were large. The beds super comfortable. Linens very clean and crisp. The bathroom, large and very updated with a great shower. The balcony was a bonus but the room alone was excellent. If only all the places I've stayed in could be like this.

Very nice family. One of Sonia's sons came to pick me up at the port which was great because I had a lot of things with me although they are a near walk to everything. He even mailed out a package for me after I had left. Just a very welcoming and genuinely helpful family. And for once, I felt like the room had really been cleaned well.

Great place. Stay here.