“Nice and friendly hotel”
Review of Hotel Atlantis

Hotel Atlantis
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Kos Town
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“Nice and friendly hotel”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I would like to thank to the staff for such an amazing vacation. The hotel was clean located on a nice place. Animation team was amazing, they realy can find an activity for everyone. I really enjoyed the staying in this hotel and I would come back.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Tretra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I spent in this hotel so lovely holiday with my boyfriend and our friends. This hotel is the best I have ever visited. The activities during the day time were great I joined many of them. Animation team were very hardworking people and I they did their best to entertain us. Staffs in this hotel were very nice and rooms were so beautiful and clean. I can recomend this holiday to everyone!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Helsingør
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We selected this hotel for the pools and the fact that it is All Inclusive, which seemed like a good idea with our two children..

The positive things first:
Nice pools, seemed well kept and free of debris.
The surroundings was kept well, and everything seemed clean.
The service in the rooms was fine, and the cleaning staff were all really friendly.

The not so positive:
The staff at the reception ( with a few exceptions ) seemed rather uninterested in actually meeting guests needs, more so in getting the line of people waiting dealt with..
The bungalows are LOUD, you can hear everything from the other rooms..
The beds are so hard you could just as well sleep on the floor, same goes for the pillows..
The food is a joke.. We are not picky eaters, and when I pay for something I usually don't select other options, but we ended up eating outside of the hotel several times.. This wasn't in the budget, but we just got so fed up with the hotel food, that we decided to do so.. When we grabbed a quick Gyros in Kos City, my wifes comment was "Best meal I've had all week" .. This was a 9€ lunch plate.. The food in the hotel is so dull, and everything tastes the same.. The even managed to get Spaghetti with meatsauce wrong, it tasted of water and tomatos, and don't even get me started on the cardboard pieces they try to pass off as pizza in the pool bar..

We would gladly go to Kos again, but not this hotel..

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
9 Thank Charger511

Travellers are raving about these Kos Town hotels

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Yeah. Loved this place. Went here with my sister and her 3 little lambs. Really clean, entertainment staff were hillarious. Enjoyed every minute. Swimming pool is wicked (don't get told off for doing flips etc). Loves it, deffo go here again!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Julie L
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2012

just back from a very nice holiday in kos,the hotel atlantis is a very clean and well run hotel,not alot of english people, that we didnt mind as everyone spoke english anyway! a few of the fussy complaints were about hard beds are true but i slept well and so did the family,and yes you did have to smile first sometimes but everyone was polite!! the hotel entertainment was good after the kids disco,we did have a giggle and join in...The waterpark is free as its owned by the hotel and was really good fun you can go as many times as you want just book in at reception,the food was ok something for everyone and fresh.All in all a nice hotel i was so worried before we got there but it was fine always remember your going to another country that dosnt have pg tips and our kind of milk and butter so if thats what you want take it with you or stay in england!! hope this helps.:))

Room Tip: family room has lots of room
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank victoria s
Pietarsaari, Finland
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Me and my teenage girl stayed at Atlantis from 25.5-8.6-2012.
Our hotel room was in the main building. The only complain about the room was the hard beds.
The hotel it self is clean, so the cleaners did a good job :)
We had all inclusive, i could not understand those silly rules with the bars and drinks, that should NOT be like that, especially when you have been paying for an all inclusive!!
And last the STAFFS, at the reception they were VERY RUDE, especially one quite tall blondish/brown hair man (did not look like a Greek man), he was so rude and he had a infernal smile on his face.
Also in the bar there was a young girl, who told us to move from a table, because it was reserved, but we could not see anybody coming to that table.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank monika l
Zagreb, Croatia
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We got a good offer from our local touroperator, so I really can't complain about the price or value for money, because in our case, it was still good.
We travel a lot and usually stay in the cheapest accomodation possible, so I don't have much experience with 4 or 5 star hotels, and we were on a halfboard basis type of accomodation in Atlantis, so I can't tell you much about the all-inclusive package, too.
Thing I liked the most was the proximity to the beach, which was beautiful and sandy and had a great view of the Kos Town, as well as Turkey.
We didn't use the pool much, the beach was too good to miss out on.
Kos Town center was pretty far, so sometimes we walked, sometimes we took the bus as the station was right in front of the hotel.
I would definitely highlight the lack of free wi-fi in the hotel as a big no-no, but in case of an emergency, you have a nice free wi-fi spot in the town centre, right in front of the mosque which we used often.
Before I forget - the food.
It took us almost a week to get our butts to the front desk to reserve a spot at the pool restaurant, which hosted theme dinners, and it was really good.
We had seafood, and Italian and Greek cousine and I'd recommend it any time.
The main restaurant - not so good. As people before me stated, very repetitive, and even more for me, since I'm a vegetarian. Fish was really fatty and tasteless and I was disappointed that an island hotel didn't serve fresh fish every night.
The room was big enough, we had air-con that worked, but was more like a fan than a cooler.
Oh, and the noise. We never found out what was going on in the room above us, but my best guess would be the exorcism. All day long thumping and moving around the furniture for two whole weeks. Luckily,we didn't spend so much time in our room.
To sum it up - not bad, not great. Probably will never come back.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
#6 of 15 in Mastichari
Kipriotis Hippocrates
Kipriotis Hippocrates
#9 of 19 in Psalidi

Been to Hotel Atlantis? Share your experiences!