Lenaki
Leonidas Hotel & Studios(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$27
Hotel Sonia(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
Aegeon Hotel(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$43
US$42
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Alice Springs Hotel(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$27
  • Pool
All reviewsthese apartmentsair coninfectious laughpool areaself cateringfamily runminute walkgreat place to staycomfortable sunbedstown centrering hobsnack bardogs barkingplenty of sunbedsla stregasun loungerssunburnt arms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2008

we stayed at lenaki apartments in july and injoyed our week imensly it is lovely and clean all the staff were great the location was quiet apart from the childern running around untill one in the morning while there parents were at the bar but that wasent the owners fault my little ones were in bed trying to sleep the overall holiday was good we met some nice people and would go back its not set out to cook much but we managed i would recomend to friends from jean and tom coventry

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2008

we have just come back from 2 weeks at the lenaki. What a fabulous place clean and well cared for gardens and pool. Ideally situated just outside Kos town around a 10-15 min walk into the town. Maria Steve and their parents were helpful and very friendly and the snackbar was great serving some nice food. We would also recommend the Caravan Restaurant located on Amerikis Street the owner Hassan is so friendly and the meals are out of this world great vaue for money try the saganaki and bekri-meze!!
I woud recommend the lenaki to friends and family as an ideal place to stay can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2008

We have just come back from 2 weeks at the Lenaki. What a beautiful friendly place to stay. I would recommend it to anyone. The hosts, Maria, Steve and their mum and dad are lovely friendly people. The apartments are clean and more equipped than any we have stayed in in Greece and the pool, bar areas and gardens are lovely and well kept. We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. Any one who visits try the food at the Wolves Nest on Boubolinas Street opposite th petrol station on the way into town, the food and service is excellent. I would recommend the Lenaki.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2008

My wife Monica & 1 stayed at the Lenaki for 14 nights 28th June until 12th July 2008. It is a great place to stay for lots of reasons. It is a small family run business with just 52 beautifully clean and well maintained apartments about 15 minutes walk from the town centre. All the family were so friendly particularly the son and daughter Steve and Maria who both were really helpful and have great sense of humour. The pools are really good with more than adequate sunbeds and the drinks and snacks that you can buy all day until very late were of a very reasonable price and good quality. Only slight moan would be the lack of any decent channels on the bedroom TV. but we're not ones for spending much time watching TV on holiday but something like Sky News would have been nice. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay for both couples and families. Kos has lots of places to eat and a good choice of trips but avoid the so called 2 hour boat trip to Rhodes. - actually closer to 3 hours going on the hydro foil and 4 hours coming back with the promised air conditioning not working and people feeling sick everywhere. Best night out was the Greek Night organised by KOSIMAR . Best English Breakfast and pretty good for a large selection of Meals is Boomerang.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2008

The Lenaki apartments were both great value and a little disappointing at the same time. Although the bedroom in our apartment and the pool area were lovely and what I expected for what we paid I was disappointed with the bathroom and "kitchen" area. Also be warned: the apartments are incredibly hot at night. I have stayed in Greece several times so was prepared for basic rooms and heat but this experience was the worst I have had. Every other place I have stayed in Greece has provided fans above the bed at no extra charge - not at Lenaki. Air Conditiong was availible at 49 euros for a week, which I feel is very over priced when they give you no other option. You can provide your own fan but have to pay extra for electric. Apart from the heat the bedrooms were what I expected, twin beds which is common in Greece, bedside tables and a dressing table. The bathroom was the hottest part of the room and could do with modernising. The toilet looked quite old and the shower was hand held, so be careful as water goes everywhere and the floor is very slippy! The kitchen was a disgrace! I have seen student kitchens better equipped for cooking! Basically its a hot plate and not much else, but then we had no intentions of cooking so it didn't bother us other than being ugly to look at! The sofa, which would also be the thrid bed, was not comfy and I would not envy anyone who had to sleep on it! When you arrive in the room you are provided with a toilet roll but then once its gone you provide your own. The staff were all lovely, always helpful and when we arrived at nearly 4am we were still greeted warmly and shown staright to our rooms no problem, with no messing around. The pool was lovely and refreshing with a lovely jacuzzi. The snack bar had some basic option and a well stocked fridge offering plenty of choice for drinks around the pool. We did have a late departure and check out was at 12, we decided not to pay extra for the room and our luggae was kept by the bar for us until we left. Overall, although some aspects of the room were disappointing I really enjoyed my stay in Kos and would go again, but pay a little more to get a nicer apartment.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple