“Worth a second visit.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We visited Avra on the recommendation of bar staff at our hotel. We weren't disappointed! The music added to the chilled beach bar feel and the food was delicious. We first went as two couple and my partner and I enjoyed it so much we visited again for a romantic evening. We had different dishes and it was all still really good. The wine isn't so good, but then we found that was much the case wherever we went. Definitely worth at least one visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Very good place , nearby to old town , free sunbeds , good staff, clear beach and water smells watermelon )))

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We visited Avra with my friends on June 2013... it has nice sea view, nice atmosphere. The music was moderate but it serves great coctails. It worths a night visit!

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I went there 2 times for coffee with my girlfriend, it has an excellent sea view.
The staff was very kind.I recommend it.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

What a great place. Perfect for anytime of the day or night. Great staff, excellent service and very good food. The music played is for every taste. A must place to visit while in Kos, approx. 100 metres from the castle. Don't miss out on the best beach bar with the best views in Kos.