Me and my Fiance stayed here for two weeks this month. We had been looking forward to this holiday for a while. The rooms were overall basic, they could do with upgrading. Satelite TV was awful we had one channel and that was news!
Food was very poor, we were really disappointed with it all. It was all the same food everyday. There were themed nights every night but it was still the same food. The crepe station on the other hand now they were delicious! Had those almost everyday.
The pool was freezing and could do with being heated up a bit, the water park wasn't brilliant but was okay.
Entertainment was okay, some of the animation team were really friendly and always said hello.
The safe was over priced at 30 euros and you didn't even get any of that money back.
No free wifi which i think is awful, you pay enough for the holiday but they still want more money off you just to use the internet!! Disgusting if you ask me. The mini market on sight is also highly priced, the cheaper shop down the road is alot better they had more to offer and were friendly.
We hired a car for a day off the car place based in the hotel, Kosmos. The man said three different prices for us to pay. It was nice to get around the Island for the day but the car was definitlely over priced!
Bar staff were lovely especially Sam who needs to be promoted, he was always smiling and made us laugh!!
Overall we enjoyed the holiday as we got engaged there :) but we won't be returning here as we were very disappointed in the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Lagoon Resort is a recently built complex with 662 guestrooms. This all inclusive hotel is situated in Lambi, only 75m from the sandy beach, 2 km from the centre of Kos, 1.5 km away from the nearest shopping area and 22 km from the airport. This beautiful hotel has got a 1-storey main building, six 2-storey accommodation buildings at the main complex and 3 satellite buildings. The facilities at the Blue Lagoon Resort include the main buffet restaurant, the Greek buffet restaurant, the Grill / BBQ restaurant, the Poolside show cooking restaurant as well as the Italian a’ la carte restaurant for adults only, in which once per week also families with children are welcome. Have an exotic drink at one of the numerous bars; the Pool bar, the Piano bar with live music, the Lounge- or Sports bar or at any of the others waiting for you. If you long for something sweet, visit the crêpes and sandwich station at the main pool island. Our guests can choose between five pools; the 4000 sq meters main swimming pool for adults and a smaller of 200 sq meters for children at the main complex as well as two swimming pools for adults and one children's pool at the satellite buildings. Activities like football, tennis, mini-golf and beach volley will help you keep fit during your holidays, while the Votsalo Spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate your body and skin, offering a variety of beauty treatments as well as a fitness room, an indoor heated pool, sauna, steam bath and whirl pool for guests over 16 years of age. Special attention is given to the children at the Kid’s Clubs during daytime and at night professional entertainment is offered for all ages. The hotel also offers conference facilities of high standard as well as romantic venues like a Greek church or the beach for weddings. There is also a minimarket and a shop with accessories on the premises.The resort offers room facilities for everyone; no matter if you travel with friends, as a couple or a family; standard garden view rooms, pool view and sea view rooms as well as two- bedroom family rooms are available. There is also the alternative of a comfortable junior suite or a pool view room at the more quiet Adults-Only area. All the rooms are provided with air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini fridge, hairdryer, telephone, internet connection, tea/coffee facilities, bathrobes and slippers. Ideal for those who need an escape for reloading their batteries, but also for those who like to entertain themselves with or without their family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Kos Town
- Blue Lagoon Reort kós
- Luca Blue Lagoon Kos
- Luca Blue Lagoon Resort
- Blue Lagoon Resort Kos/Kos Town