Free cancellation until 21/07
Aegean Houses(Kos Town)
US$169
US$99
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$81
US$242
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreek nightthese apartmentsair conpool barself cateringdart boardgreat holidayquiz nightkettle and toasterwell stocked supermarketfamily runone bedroom apartmentsome great restaurantsminute walkplenty of sunbedsgreek dancerscycle path
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our first time here at the Nicon, I'm writing this on our last day here. We've been here a week and I can say with certainty the good reviews on here are true to form. We have a 1 bed apartment for 3 of us, it's basic but spotless and does the job. Kettle cups toaster fridge, all provided. Air conditioning is €10 per night for the apartments, €7 for the studios. The shower is over the bath and is quite small, a very large person would struggle I'd say, and I'm not tiny. But that's a small niggle, beds are hard as are pillows (I don't mind but I know some won't be happy). Cleaners call every day except Saturday. Pool area is clean, pool water is clean and maintained every day, food at the pool bar is delicious and very well priced, drinks are average. Supermarket 50 yards away, good choice and good value for money too. Staff here are lovely, no favouritism as I could see, they treated all the same. If you get the chance do the 3 island boat trip, €46 lunch included, fab day out. I'd recommend these apartments and we'll be back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kerrie S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a fantastic 1-week stay at the Nicon and would definitely return. I was a solo traveller, however I never felt alone at the Nicon as everyone was so welcoming and friendly. It was the perfect place for a fun and relaxing holiday in the sun! The rooms were basic and dated, but were clean and had everything you need for a holiday base. As my flight was departing late in the day, I was also able to arrange a late checkout at 6pm for €20. The pool area is where the Nicon really comes into its own with a lovely pool, plenty of loungers available so there's no early morning dash and a friendly bar that's open until 2am. Kos Town is a 30-minute stroll away, but it's a flat and pleasant walk along the coast with plenty of places to stop for a drink or an ice cream on the way. There's also a bike hire shop next door where you can hire a bike for €4 a day. There's no need to walk into town every day though, as there's some lovely restaurants 5 minutes away at the bottom of the road, and a supermarket across the road from the Nicon selling everything you're likely to need. Many of the people I met during my stay were repeat guests, which shows just how great a place the Nicon is!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Cazzers_01
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned after a 2 week stay. Loved every minute of it. Great bar and evening entertainment. Lovely staff. This was our 3rd visit here and will definitely be back. Thank you to Costa especially. You are one amazing host.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank karen-dave-n-gang
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned after a 10 night stay, couldn't find a fault with our studio, cleaned nearly every day and fresh towels and linen every couple of days. Pool area spotless, bar is excellent, as is the food .Greek night was good as was the quiz on Saturday night. I definitely would recommend these studios.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slyfoxOrmskirk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have just returned from two weeks at the Nicon and had a wonderful time, being a solo traveler it was lovely to stay somewhere so friendly where the staff treat you like family. I met some lovely people and was looked after very well and am thinking of going back next year, so many people I met have been going back year after year and I can see why.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo