Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa
Leonidas Hotel & Studios(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$30
  • Pool
Gaia Garden(Kos Town)
US$100
US$98
Astron Hotel(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$245
Aegean Houses(Kos Town)
US$89
US$82
All reviewsfamily suiteanimation teamswim up barolder roomsmain poolday bedthomas cookfree mealbar staffpool partyitalian restaurantevening entertainmentwater poloall inclusive guestsgolf buggyaqua gymgreat holiday
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Myself and partner returned home from a two week stay at the Pelagos Hotel and we can honestly say that we had an amazing time! It was so relaxing. The food was excellent there is something for everyone even people who have special diets the chef personally shows you what you can eat nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are lovely on arival.
Me and my partner aren't really ones for lounging about the pool all day and so were looking forward to going on some of the excursions, we picked both the evening trip to Zia to watch the sunset and also the volcanic encounter at Nisyros.
Zia was a disappointment, yes the sunset was nice enough but before hand you had the opportunity to walk around the village and 'bag some locally made goods' ....all the shops are the same, selling the same 'not very traditional stuff' and its hard to relax when you're getting pounced on and pressurised to come into the shops by the sellers.
The staff are so friendly from reception ,bar staff , cleaners and the reps. Would highley recommend this hotel. A special mention to Olga our wonderful waitress, she was lovely, always so warm, friendly and incredibly hard working, the kind of girl you want to take it back home with you.
We would definatly go there again, Missing the place already!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I have just returned from a week at the Pelagos Suites staying in a family suite which I can't praise enough. It was like a chic suite in a 4/5 star city hotel not a beach holiday hotel. The huge 2 room bathroom had his & hers sinks, a bath & 2 showers & there was no problem with lack of hot water. Our large double bed was incredibly comfortable. I was sad to leave it! I really appreciated the fact that the cost of air con (great) & use of the safe was included. There was a mini fridge in the room and a hairdryer.

I'd say the make-up of guests was about 70% Dutch with some British and a few other nationalities. All staff spoke very good English. Much better than my Greek!

The 3 large pools were great and there were plenty of very comfy sun loungers & umbrellas. You are given beach towels to use. The one problem we found with the main pool is that some days there was loud music a lot of the time and it wasn't music we particularly wanted to listen to. You can escape to the quieter pools though. There was a lifeguard who focused on the main pool.

Our board basis was All Inclusive and I was very happy with the food. There was a good selection of Greek and international food. It could have been hotter sometimes but really I have no complaints about it. I really enjoyed having a customised omlette cooked for me for breakfast. The drinks could have been better though. Often the lemonade or cola tasted either too weak or too strong and we were sad that no cocktails were included for All Inclusive guests.

Service was friendly and super efficient in the main restaurant. All staff were clearly working hard at this. As part of our All Inclusive package we were allowed to eat at the Italian restaurant one one night. It was a little disappointing. The service was slower than in the main restaurant and the food generally wasn't as good.

A 30 second walk out of the front of the hotel takes you on to the beach which looked reasonable although I confess we didn't go because a) we didn't want to be too far from the free drinks :) and b) the pools were so nice.

I would stay here again. It was great value for money and because of the classy decor & the service I felt a lot richer than I am while I was there!

Outside the hotel: You can get the bus in to Kos Town from outside the hotel or pay 8 euros for a taxi. We did 2 organised trips. The Aegean Cruise to 3 islands was lovely and is worth doing. We even saw some dolphins. It cost 45 euros. The Mountains and Sea Tour was poor. For 19 euros you get driven up to with village of Zia and left there for 2 hours with nothing to do except browse the 30 or so tourist shops which all contain the same things. Obviously the shop owners harass you. The view was good but we didn't need 2 hours there. Then we were taken down to the Beach of Tigaki which wasn't particularly nice.

Room Tip: Go for a suite if you can. They're amazing. You get a double bed on your monster sized balcony!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Striker54
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Me and my boyfriend travelled to pelagos suites hotel on the 26th May, we stayed all inclusive. The hotel and our room were very very beautiful definitely wowed us when we walked in! Everything looks immaculate and the staff are so helpful and friendly definitely made the stay better, they looked after us constantly the whole week, they couldn't do enough for us! Plenty of choice of food, the staff and the hotel really made the holiday! Pools are very nice, look stunning at night when they're all lit up. Restaurant is right over the pool, lovely place to eat, very good service. Weather was very hot everyday there was just a wind that was constantly there but it stopped us from getting too hot. Very comfortable bed and very modern interior, me and my boyfriend absolutely loved it here! We highly recommend! :)

Room Tip: Me and my boyfriend had the family suite for the two of us, it sleeps 2/3 people. Gorgeous room, everything you need included.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Had a really good time at this hotel, great staff, fab food and very nice room. Served drinks as soon as you sat down...very nice chilled wine in tall glasses, sunbeds good quality pools very clean. Just remember to take mosquito spray and lights with you as they cannot spray this year. I will be going back! :-)

Room Tip: I had a family room which was very nice but the junior suites are really great too.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank ATumini
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We have just returned from a 2 weeks all inclusive stay at Pelagos suites and I must say that the staff were the best I have ever encounter they couldn't do enough for us! My daughter had her wedding there outside the lovely chapel in their grounds it was the best day thanks to George the Guest relations manager and our wedding planner Emma of Kosweddings.com. We had a mini suit which was beautiful, two showers a bath, sitting area, massive king size bed, outside terrace with double day bed, the room had a small fridge and a kettle and great air conditioning the decor was very modern with daily maid service and I must say the bed and pillows were so comfortable and I am very fussy with my beds and pillows!!! The Pool area was lovely with plenty of beds and umbrellas, overall the hotel was very clean with great facilities. The food in the restaurant was great with lots of choice for breakfast ,lunch and dinner and the staff especially Anna and Vlad were brilliant and they both made our stay most enjoyable Vlad has a terrific sense of Humour! The waiter who we called Stav ( not sure if that was his real name and he also had a different name for his customers usually in connection to a famous footballer!!) was a hoot, the reception staff went out of their way for everything even down to helping me when I had a tooth infection, they got me medication to help and sorted a dental appointment without hesitation and what can I say about George the handsome Guest Relation Manager, he made my Daughters wedding day the most memorable possible from sorting restaurant arrangement with the fabulous restaurant manager to upgrading the happy couple to a private villa he went out of his way up and above what we expected from the hotel, we wouldn't hesitate to return to the Pelagos suites for another holiday.
My only negatives with the hotel was the all inclusive finished at 11pm and the evening entertainment although great for the kids was not suitable for adults, it's really something they need to address.
I must also recommend Kosweddings.com if you are thinking of getting married in Kos Emma was great and sorted all the paperwork before we arrived giving us the choice of any one of the 14 days to get married, the flowers and cake were beautiful and she helped make the service extremely emotional and memorable we couldn't have done it any better it was perfect.
Kosweddings also recommended Mark Copeland as our photographer the best choice ever he was there all day and all night and even caught all the bridesmaids and groomsmen diving into the pool fully clothed at the end of he night it's was a brilliant end to a brilliant day.
Many Many Thanks to Pelagos Suites, Emma of Kosweddins.com and Mark Copeland xx

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor mini suite to get a terrace day bed, for families the older style 2 bedded apartments are better equipped and have more storage facilities they also have some sea views on the first floor, they are older in style but are still nice with flat screen TV's, a small kitchen area the newer family suites are lovely and have fab decor but if you have 2 children the storage facilities are not adequate enough, although the terraces are better with the double day bed!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family