“Gaia Garden again and again”
Review of Gaia Garden

Gaia Garden
Ranked #8 of 48 Hotels in Kos Town
Bayside, New York
“Gaia Garden again and again”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

The Hotel was beautiful. Our room was clean, spacious and beautifully decorated.
Great food and very helpful friendly staff.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to all my friends!

What is great about this hotel is that you can book with the all inclusive package and not have to wear any wristband during your holidays :)

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Adaliana M
GaiaGarden, Manager at Gaia Garden, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to your experience,regarding your visit at Gaia Garden Hotel.
It is a pleasure for us to read your rewarding comments . We would be grateful to offer you our services once again in the nearest future. For further requests, I am at your disposal anytime.

Kind Regards,
Emmanuel Christodoulides

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Florence, Italy
Reviewed 24 December 2012

We stayed at this hotel at the end of august for 11 nights and I can't say this is not a nice hotel..actually it is cool and all the stuff is quite nice as well, especially the reception! It really looks good from outside because the restaurant location and the swimming pool are stunning! Instead we got a little bit disappointed as soon as we got into the room..it was really small and I really hated the toilet! So small! We couldn't stay in 2 people inside! Anyway we had a good service for A/C which worked correctly and for internet because they provide a lap top inside the room..even if the wifi connection it is not the best! The towels are changed every day and the sheets every 2/3 day. Unfortunately we did not get a very nice room comparing with other people because we had a kind of big tree in front of the balcony and sunlight could not get in at any time during the day..so we could not dry beach towels and swimming costumes, or at least it took ages! And also all the room was really humid, especially the night!
If you want to travel and visit the whole island, do not take any meal included except the breakfast because even if lunch and dinner cost only € 8,00 ( drinks included) , the time is not very good for young people that surely do not have lunch at 12, either dinner at 7:00 and if you are on the opposite side of the island you want to enjoy the beach at least around 5ish or even later! We only had dinner twice and one was offered by the hotel :)
Beside there is not a very wide choice of food..pasta is not good at all, instead you can have amazing salads! Breakfast is alright, you can have typical english breakfast but also continental breakfast with cereals, bread, jam..etc.
Generally the service is good for a 3*** hotel, good for relaxing and I can advice it to anyone, counting that you only have to sleep here! I mean that when you stay out all day you only need to take a shower and sleep!
I advice to stay in Kos Town area, even if the best beaches are in the south of the island like Kardamena or Kamari Beach!The streets are not very well enlightened and if you rent a motorbike as we did it is not good to travel a lot in the night at all! That's why we chose something near the city centre!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SuperBenzi
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Beautiful Grounds, exciting atmosphere and friendly staff!!! My family and I had an amazing time. We are looking forward to returning again. My daughter had the time of her life. My wife and I felt relaxed and comfortable the entire 2weeks. The front desk accommodated our every need and with and toddler, we had a lot of needs. The rooms along with the grounds were superb. I highly recommend Gaia Garden to anyone thinking of visiting Kos.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Stratos A
Athens, Greece
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Gaia Garden is by far the best hotel i've been to.The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent.Rooms very clean and the atmosphere was great. Fully Recomended!!! Value for money 200 per cent !!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Katerina I
berkshire
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights in separate rooms in Septemeber after reading the favourable reviews on TA. The reviews are spot on and I am so glad we choose this hotel over the more central hotels. On arrival was met by a very helpful and friendly receptionist, nothing was too much trouble to her.
The rooms we had were next to each other as I requested on my booking with a fantastic pool view. The rooms were large and modern but quite dark with the overhang over the balcony. I was surprised to find fridges and laptops in our rooms as this was an extra cost according to the prices on reception. I brought my own laptop but the fridge certainly was an added bonus for our drinks.
Unforntunatly the wi-fi was really flaky, which seems to be the case in Greece. It was always disconnecting or I couldn't get a signal so I gave up in the end
The hotel and grounds were spotless with a nice pool area. Its a 15 minutes walk to the harbour but you walk past loads of shops and restaurants on the way so I don't think the location is that far out. although the road it's on is quite dark when walking back with no pathways.
We only had B & B preferring to eat out in different places in the evening. Breakfast was excellent. The home made bread and cakes were a highlight for me. They catered for all nationalities and I would say it's one of the best I have ever experienced abroad in quality. Although the juices out the machine were undrinkable, full of sugar very artificial tasting. Shame when the rest is of such high quality.
I liked the relaxed buffet approach and left to my own devices. They were always topping up the breakfast items but never got in your way.
At the end of the road is a really good cheap supermarket so was handy for a snack and bottle of wine. And a car and bike rental place opposite the hotel.
All in all was sad to leave this hotel as we had such a relaxing enjoyable time. If I am ever in Kos again would most definitely stay here again. Well done to all the staff for making our stay pleasant.

Room Tip: The rooms that look over the pool if you want some sunshine but you will hear a bit of noise from th...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank ilovestotravel83
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 October 2012

This was our 3rd year going to this Hotel and we enjoy it more and more each year. Our children really like the place as well as my wife and I. The atmosphere is great and very friendly service.
We look forward into going next summer to spend some quality family time in this hotel...

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank pkatsanis
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2012

This is a hotel that you feel at home in immediately , staff do not fuss with you (which is nice) but are very friendly and helpful no matter what is asked .
Do not expect someone to run with your cases or take you to your rooms (they will if asked) ,or fetch a drink to your table etc , this is how they keep the costs down .
Food is excellent , bar is very generous with measures , meal time drinks and food are self serve .
Can not fault this hotel in any way .

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
#7 of 48 in Kos Town
Hotel Atlantis
Hotel Atlantis
#14 of 48 in Kos Town

Been to Gaia Garden? Share your experiences!