ı've stayed at Leonidas Hotel for 1 week and it was so nice, clean and economical. The location is great.You can walk to the beach in 8 mins. The night life, restaurants and bars are all in walking distance.A great place to stay. For lunch or dinner I recommend the Sawasdee restaurant in Kos city and The Biggy's restaurant in Marmari beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly constructed family hotel, beautifully situated 800 meters from he nearest sandy beach. Just 900 meters away from the noisy centre of the city, our hotel combines the benefits of a quiet location and the convenience of reaching the much-frequented roads and squares of the island in just a few minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Leonidas Hotel & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonidas Hotel And Studios
- Leonidas Hotel & Studios Kos/Kos Town
- Leonidas Hotel Kos Town