I made a reservation thru www.HostelBookers.com for 2 rooms , 4 people. Offered rooms were terrible. Dog shelters are better than that.They were below the basement full of humidity and smelling flight. I asked anaother room to the hotel supervisor she said they are full.I already provided credit card details so 90€ for two rooms , one nighht breakfast exclueded was charged.They didn't return the money back
Of course we couldn't stay with my family to the offered rooms. We found another hotel with better prices and conditions.
The location of the hotel is also very absurb. Neither close to beach nor down town.
I never recommend this hotel anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly constructed family hotel, beautifully situated 800 meters from he nearest sandy beach. Just 900 meters away from the noisy centre of the city, our hotel combines the benefits of a quiet location and the convenience of reaching the much-frequented roads and squares of the island in just a few minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonidas Hotel & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonidas Hotel And Studios
- Leonidas Hotel & Studios Kos/Kos Town
- Leonidas Hotel Kos Town