Hello. Me and my wife have been in Kos this year, in june; it was our honeymoon.
We have paid bad&breakfast at Triton Hotel for 7 nights.
Triton is a very nice hotel, situated in Kos town, near the port area. We liked the resort and the staff, and we enjoied the fact that we had acces to all the city facilities at any time.
I've liked Triton Hotel because :
* it it a very clean resort;
* it was near to the center of the town, and other stuffs (bars, tavernas, night clubs, etc)
* the price paid included the air conditioned, the safe box, a fridge (with mini bar); a TV; the towels were changed every day, and the sheets at 2-3 days;
* it has a modern furniture with all the stuffs you could need;
* the breakfast was ok, with plenty of choices;
* in june it was not very crowdly;
I didn't like Triton Hotek because :
* the rooms were a little bit tight;
* the hotel is right next to one of the main streets - it is a noisy place, although if you close the balcony door, it's fine;
* the rooms are not very sounproofing; at night, we could hear very clear our neighbours taking a shower, etc.
The conclusion is that Triton is a nice place to stay, a bit luxurious, affordable for everyone, with an excellent sight over the Egean Sea (from the balcony I could see Bodrum - Turkey). We recomend it for everyone .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Triton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Triton Hotel Kos Town
- Triton Hotel Kos/Kos Town