Just returned from a lovely week at the Peridis. My husband had emailed them to say it was our 9th wedding anniversary and we had a lovely bottle of wine and flowers in our room when we arrived. Our room was very clean and comfortable, nice bathroom with towels and sheets changed as often as we wanted. Small kitchenette with all the necessities, even a coffee machine. Staff are all lovely, especially Ali and the other pool bar staff, lovely lunch menu, we ate there most days. Fantastic pool area, great Greek night with fantastic food and dancing for an extra 15 euros per person. A good 15 minute walk to the harbour and town area but we enjoyed the evening walk. My only slight criticism would be the lack of view from our room (number 2300). I would definitely book the Peridis when we visit a Kos next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peridis Family Resort has just been completely renovated and now offers brand new suite apartments equipped with all modern facilities. 3 swimming pools, jacuzzi and a big, green activity area makes the Resort the perfect place for a family holiday. We are perfectly situated in walking distance from the beach, the Marina and the city centre, so when you want to go out to explore, nothing is far away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peridis Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peridis Family Hotel Kos Town
- Peridis Apartments Kos Town
- Peridis Family Resort Kos/Kos Town