Club Med Cherating Beach
Trip.com
US$48
US$45
  • Pool
Cukai View Hotel(Kemaman District)
US$29
Agoda.com
Skyview Hotel(Kemaman District)
US$30
US$29
Agoda.com
3,153 results
All reviewszen poolspecial thankscircus teamrock climbingjungle walknoodle bartree top challengerembulan restaurantflying trapezecherating beachmain barchef de villagefriendly gosgreat holidaysports teamevening showsfun activities
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is my first time trip to club med cheating, when arrival, got one GO Brandon entertain us and introduce every info for us and he is friendly GO, my 2nd son like him, he is on mini club duty also,he bring us to the room also, very nice GO, at first day, I feel don't want come back again this resort, the room very outdated , but finally I knew the club med is focus more for activities and not focus on room, because a lot actives and entertainment ,never feel bored there, children's and adult's had own activities , so parents can enjoy themselves while children at the mini club, me and husband join abs class and step class, abs class is teach by GO Chin, he is nice and friendly GO, step class is by GO Sylver's , 1st day join his class due we don't know the step class, so he a bit no patient and talk loud, so husband a bit unhappy with that, but 2nd day he was ok and we learn very fast, But I still like join GO Chin class, because he more patient and more friendly, but my son's like the activities there, so maybe we come back again, who's know ? I love dance with them together also, we enjoy it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is the first time i bring my family to club med and it is really an amazing experience.
The entertainment was non stop and always keep you occupied.
Even you will not be drinking alone as there will be GOs keep you accompany.
I really like the concept where the GOs keep interacting with you so that we will not be stranger after that.
Good job for Club Med for such method.
The activity like Mini club show is amazing.. my kids enjoy it a lot and can't belief one of them got involved. Many thanks to Geoff (Jeff) for encouraging us to join her in at very last minute.
The only draw back for this trip is the room, kind of old and need some reno. Also the Karaoke room, need some renovation to make it more nicer.
Will I go back again, yeah and it would be more fun if I can bring more friends and family member and join the activities to have fun together..
Personally i would like to thank CC for keeping my mug full all the time, Vincenzo for taking great photos, Angelina/Iko/Hana/Fairy/and many more for keeping us accompanied during dinner, and JP for keeping our room clean and attended and even keep us accompanied until we go back (literally at the main door where we are going back). You can imagine this is the best service of all.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My family, ranging in age from 3 to 58, stayed for 6 nights in mid May 2014.
I was disappointed with the rooms and the toilets were for me, less than acceptable.
The rooms aside, the rest of Club Med was amazing. It was our first trip to a club med and we can't wait to come back.
The GO's are very friendly and tried to attend to our needs to the best of their ability.
Joshua and Lindy in the restaurant were fantasic and helped out each meal with our 3 year old.
Through out our stay, Sasha became a face that our grandson was happy to see. She has such way with children.
The pool was so beautiful, and because the club was not crowded, we sometimes found ourselves the only ones in the pool, Toby was helpful and friendly.
The pool, the food, the friendly staff and the stunning setting of the property made this a holiday that we will be talking about until our next trip.
When you fix up the rooms and this will be a tremendous resort.

Room Tip: At club med the GO's will want to eat with you. This is the norm, once you get to know them, it will become OK.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went there for a Company Team Building Trip for 3D2N stay.They gave us a warm welcome upon reaching there with providing the cold towel & welcome drinks.The staff there was very friendly & kind.It seems that they had been well trained.They also played with the resort guests kids which I think is very good.The room was good to me but only that the air-cond not functioning.My room no. was N 2264.The rooms was quite far from the reception area.The restaurant serves varieties of food which was delicious especially the dessert part.The staff even joins us for dinner. Even though almost all of the staff there are foreigners(from Turkey, India, Mauritius and so on...) but I sometimes feel that they are not foreigners cause they know a lot about Malaysia.The evening show for both nights of my stay was really awesome.Well done to the production team!There was also dance party after the evening show.The beach party was the best thing about this resort.I really enjoyed the party & join in the dance floor too.The bar serves varieties of drinks & its free. The beach was also very calm & peaceful.

During the 2nd day beach party, me & some friends got the opportunity to met with some staff there like Mikey from South Africa, Asyraf from Johor, Singh from India and Kenny(forgot where he is from). The activities there was also very fun.We went on with some activities there like Kayak, Archery, Tree top challenge.For the Tree Top Challenge, they provide us with the safety equipment which I think is very good. And the person in charge there, Asyraf do really supervise us when we are doing the challenge for safety purpose.So thanks Asyraf for that.

Even though there was some flaws during our stay, but the services from the staff there made everything interesting & wonderful.If the Hotel Manager reads this review, please do say thanks to all of your staffs there for the wonderful services on my behalf.To the management team, well done for your good training to your staffs!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

At the Trapeze, it was very fun and a little bit scary.The GOs that I like the most is Coral and Mia. At the mini club, the activities that I like the most were doing a concert, play at the beach and group games. I like to swim at the swimming pool. It was a great time staying with you all! Thank you for playing with me.