“Spectacular views over Altea”
Review of la claudia

la claudia
Ranked #65 of 308 Restaurants in Altea
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a fabulous meal in this restaurant. Views over Altea were pretty special - Loved it.
This restaurant also caters for Coeliacs offering gluten free meals.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We went to la Claudia twice In one week. We love the waiters that work at this restaurant, very pleasent and nice service. When you ar sitting at the terrasse, you have a beautyful and it is fantastic sitting there. The food is also good. We just love this restaurant. They also have good winelist. We also went there for New Year evening, we saw the most fantastic firework we ever have seen in Altea.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The host ask if we wanted a martini. I said yes dirty martini. Then she started making excuses that she didn't make cocktails. Make up you mind! I said a dirty martini is vodka and olive juice. Something Spain is full of olives. She made the drink, but it tasted bad. She charged me even though a only took one slip.
The waitress said the Foie Gras was really good. It was not.
The cod fish dinner and view was nice however. Out of 3 weeks in Spain this was our least favorite meal.

3  Thank TravelorI40
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I forgot to cancel my booking. I had never forgotten doing that before, but my little daughter suddenly felt ill. The owner or the head maitre phoned me and in a very rude, impolite and none professional way reprimanded me for my forget. It was a very embarrassed situation. I'll never go to this restaurant.

4  Thank SAlemanSanchez
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We were a group of 6 people who went here, and everything we had both starters, mains and desserts were amazing. The wine as well was top class. The view is also spectacular. Really worth a visit!

2  Thank TripJoachim