“Brilliant.”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I visit altea / albir every year and always come here. Brilliant food, great location, great service and great value for money. Thanks again

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We went there with a group of friends, counting up to 10 people.

The service is superb and the food and drinks are very good. What adds to the whole experience is the atmosphere. I can highly recommend this resturant with no doubt. Though, it is important to point out that this is no classy place. It's more a laidback place where you bring family and friends for a decent meal, and you keep coming back.

It's worth mentioning that the owner has run this place for like 25+ yrs.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We have visited and enjoyed mister x for a number of years and all different generations of the family regularly go for dinner. As usual the atmosphere and calm setting is everything we think about when we are back in england, and the staff, are attentive and wish to make our evening as lovely as possible. With food always meeting expectations and a great time all round.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Altea recently for my summer holiday, and tried out many restaurants in the area during my visit. Safe to say that Mister X was by far the best of the bunch!

Located off the main road going through Altea, it's nicely secluded, whilst still conveniently not too far out in the sticks!

The food is superb. During my three visits (that's how much I loved it!), I tried the lamb, the duck and the rump steak - each cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious.

Thoroughly recommend Mister X to all and everyone - I can't wait for next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Everything was exceptional! Beautiful courtyard, amazing food and service, overall great experience! Can't wait to come back next time I'm in Spain.

1  Thank spbattye