“Value for money b&b”

The Old Stagecoach Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crewkerne
The Old Stagecoach Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Crewkerne B&B and Inns
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Value for money b&b”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner and my sister and husband, we had two rooms, both very similar, very spacious they both had double beds and a single bed but still lots of room to move around. Ample parking and friendly staff. I did walk down to crewkerne in the morning so yes it is doable. We would stay there again if in the area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank bazza1979

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Brisbane
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I thought this Inn was value for money. This is not a rowdy pub and was peaceful when we stayed there. Our room was comfortable and very clean but lacked a mini fridge and hairdryer. Great parking area. Breakfast was filling and delicious and the management were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AussieApril
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was staying at The Old Stagecoach Inn on business and opted for a room without breakfast at £34 a night. The entire experience was fantastic! Upon arrival I was met by the very friendly owner who was most helpful (he even let me use the wireless internet at no extra charge). Having got my key I was very gratified to see the room was clean & spacious with a decent en-suite. Everything worked perfectly and the shower was fantastic. I'd have no issues with recommending this B&B to others and felt it was great value for money. Thanks very much.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jonathan M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Echoing previous reviewers, what you take away most from the Old Stagecoach Inn is how friendly the staff are - ever accommodating and great at making you feel welcome.

The rooms themselves are clean and well looked after. The pub has a good selection of ales and does an excellent steak and kidney pudding, from a well stocked menu. Breakfast was excellent, full English for a tenner (per room, not per head).

Its location about 50 metres from Crewkerne station is ideal for those without a car but I believe I saw plenty of space for cars out the back. The Inn is a 15-minute walk from Crewkerne town centre; cabs are easily arranged if needed.

I can't compare to anywhere else in the area but I've no need to, as if I'm ever back in Crewkerne this is where I'll be staying.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChrisL921
Chard, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Very friendly landlord and landlady. Excellent selection of real ales and bottled Belgian beers. The refurbished rooms(chalet-style) are warm and comfortable with convenient, plentiful parking. The restaurant is cozy and serves excellent home cooked food. Worth a visit!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mgm2001
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2012

i would like to say what a fantastic stay we had at this b and b the friendly welcome we received when we arrived. the rooms are outside the pub, i agree with someone else like chalets,on a nicer scale. the rooms were tastefully decorated, spotless and pleasant. The beds were comfortable and quite a pleasure to stay there. We arrived at different times due to work commitments etc.everything was ready on arrival. The owners were friendly and nothing was too much trouble all our needs were accommodated to a high standard. The breakfast was second to none lots of toast made available,and plenty to eat, cooked to a high standard, in a quite quaint room. The outside buildings are maintained in a lovely setting.The area is local to a town centre with lots of little shops. I wish Paul and Helen every success and will definately return in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms were quite there is a standard rate for the room and a small additional rate for a further...