“All you can eat £4.95”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We heard about this offer and decided to give it a try.
And wow.the food was delicious.
I had chicken tikka masala.nan.poppadoms.rice.chickpea curry..
Onion salad.and more! I could only manage two plates .but it was hot and tasty and regularly topped up.
Plenty of choice for vegetarians too which makes a change.
Apparently they will be doing different dishes every day.so I look forward to returning.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant tonight with my partner. The staff were very attentive and friendly and made us feel very welcome. The food was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. The flavours were really lovely without being overly spiced or too hot. Portion sizes were very generous and good value for money. Very nicely decorated restaurant too.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant - whether you are looking for a couples dining experience or are out with a larger party.

Thank you for a lovely evening!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

If we had of listened to a couple of poor reviews written on here, we would have missed out on a truly wonderful evening. I'm so glad we didn't!
Food was fantastic and the service was wonderful. We were warmly welcomed and really looked after from the second we arrived until the moment we left.
I thought the food was absolutely delicious and I look forward to eating here again.
Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had a limited time to have a meal before our train arrived. We told the waiters we needed to be quick and we were not disappointed. We received an excellent, friendly and speedy service! The food was tasty, fresh and hot. This was the only sit-down restaurant we could find serving food in Crewkerne at 6pm and were relieved to find that it was just what we needed - a place to eat a good meal before a long journey. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

After waiting half an hour to make our orders we were then waiting 2 and a half hours before we even had our starter. We requested 4 banquet offers and asked what was excluded. The only man whom seemed to have an ounce of understanding of English said all mains other than chefs specials, duck or prawns. Which to non of us ordered. So that should of been 4 sets of £9.95 with a drink each. Somehow this turned into a bill of £81.00 as main meals had to be under £8.00. No signs anywhere. Not even on the menu. The only place it was wrote was on a scrappy piece of paper underneath the bar. Ridulous service. Greasy food. Indian conmen at their finest. Save your pennies and go for a Spice Villa in chard.

5  Thank Zoe S