The Victoria Hotel
US$64
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$77
Days Inn Sedgemoor M5(Cheddar)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$70
US$113
US$93
Priceline
Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel(Bridgwater)(Great Value!)
US$91
PremierInn.com
Beachlands Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$154
Rookery Manor(Edingworth)
Priceline
All reviewsthe publandlord ladylovely bar staffdog friendly pubeton messlovely friendly hoteltraditional hotelgood sizeovernight stopbooked a tablerecommend this hotelfull english breakfasttwin roompuddingsunday lunchevery morningcentre of town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Best town pub/B&B by a long run. (Unlike a certain hotel on the seafront) And glad to see your great positive reviews.

Sky tv, Jukebox, Good pool table, Great breakfast, best locals in town, good barstaff, Clean, Amazing beer garden. list can go on, many a memory and memorable nights.

Martin & Dee my regards.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank H D
Reviewed 7 October 2013

decent prices, jukebox, sky tv and spacious - pretty much all i ask for in a pub . pity never got to try the food as sounded good value .would definatly use this place for drinks and watch football if in area again, nice big garden out front if weather is nice too and in heart of town so worth visiting

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights here. We were a little put off when the barman asked us to pay the remaining balance before we had even parked the car or seen the room, but after seeing the set up we can understand why they have to be careful. (it would be quite easy for someone to sneak off, via the back access un-noticed!)
Our room was immaculately clean, the bed was very comfy, en suite spacious and clean, with heated towel rail and we had clean towels on day 2 without having to ask! Shower gel and soap also provided, along with a hair dryer. Tea. coffee, biscuits and water all supplied.
Cooke breakfast ordered via a form, which you hand in the night before means you don't have to wait, and it sets you up well for the day ahead, and you have the chance of cereal and toast too. Lovely black pudding, I had never tried it before and was pleasantly surprised!
Back staircase is handy to get to your room without going through the pub all the time!
Only setback is that the carpark is a little small, I can imagine it would be difficult to park in peak season. We were lucky as we arrived late on the saturday night, when we managed to park on the street just outside which was free after 6pm and on a sunday, it is restricted to one hour at all other times!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Booked the room on line whilst staying at the local Pontins which was awful. So happy on arrival to find a traditional pub with friendly staff and owners Dee and Martin. The rooms are homely and very clean our bed was massive and a welcome change to the camp bed Pontins offered us. Food was lovely and great prices for what you get. The hotel is a great base to explore the local attractions. Would recommend booking in if your passing the area, we booked for the two nights special which was well worth it as it includes a cracking breakfast to start you day :-) :-) :-)

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stayed here for one night on 28th August. The purpose of my visit was business and pleasure. I was working away, but also have relatives in Burnham-On-Sea, so spent the evening with them. Because of this, I did not eat dinner here, so I cannot comment on this. I can say that the breakfast was lovely. You have a form in your room and select your choice and time to eat. This is then good to order.

The landlord/lady Martin and Dee were very welcoming, as were the staff. I stayed in room number 2. It was spacious, comfortable and clean, overlooking the front of the hotel/pub. You have to pay a £20 cash deposit for the keys (returned on checking out). The room with breakfast cost £50 for the night.

The is parking available to the side of the pub. I was unable to park without blocking somebody in, but I was happy to leave my keys, in case somebody needed to get out.

I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business