The caravan we stayed in was in an ok condition, but the the carpet had quite a few stains on it. It was really nice that we were able to take our dog for a small fee which was a definite plus. The beach was normal for that area but don't expect a south coast type beach like Bournemouth. There is lots to do in the area and with Western Super Mare just down the road you won't get board. We didn't try the on site entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandy Glade Holiday Park is easy to reach, just fifteen minutes from the M5, yet puts you right on a great stretch of Somerset coast. You can enjoy the long, sandy beaches of both Berrow and Brean which are a short walk from the park. The beaches are famous for their sand dunes, which kids will love playing on, and you’ll find that Brean Sands is a perfect beach for sunbathing, playing in the sand or paddling into the water. This Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Park has plenty for you to do once you get here. Our adventure playground means that even when you’re not at the beach the kids won’t be bored, and our heated pool is great fun for the whole family. We also have a clubhouse with nightly entertainment and a cafe and takeaway to make your stay even easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sandy Glade Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Hotel Burnham-On-Sea
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset