We stayed on a long weekend break Friday to Monday and was upgraded from gold to Platinum.
In truth I would not have known this if I had not been told as the caravan, although new did not look luxurious. It had everything that we needed the tv /dvd worked, the kitchen was well equiped and the caravan was clean.
The sofa was a little uncomfortable however that is really the only gripe that I have. The shower worked.
There was a few things to turn on when we got there and was a little confused that the fridge had been turned off between guests. When we finally worked out where the fridge was turned off the freezer above had been opened and water came pouring out becasue it had defrosted between visitors.
The caravan had a path but it meant walking around instead of directly from the car park though to the caravan. As it rained a few times it meant this route was often water logged and on the first morning Saturday there were ducks splashing around on the puddle.
the usual entertainment was offered, didnt visit the pool and the kids on site seemed to enjoy the entertainment.
good value and a nice stay was had. the only down side is this site is a little too far to walk to the shops or amusements in the area so a car is needed but there is a bus stop pretty much near the site entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandy Glade Holiday Park is easy to reach, just fifteen minutes from the M5, yet puts you right on a great stretch of Somerset coast. You can enjoy the long, sandy beaches of both Berrow and Brean which are a short walk from the park. The beaches are famous for their sand dunes, which kids will love playing on, and you’ll find that Brean Sands is a perfect beach for sunbathing, playing in the sand or paddling into the water. This Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Park has plenty for you to do once you get here. Our adventure playground means that even when you’re not at the beach the kids won’t be bored, and our heated pool is great fun for the whole family. We also have a clubhouse with nightly entertainment and a cafe and takeaway to make your stay even easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandy Glade Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Hotel Burnham-On-Sea
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset