Used to go every year when children were young then it was taken over by john fowler holiday chain.clean camp but the entertainment very poor not like it used to be .a real shame a let down .we stopped going .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandy Glade Holiday Park is easy to reach, just fifteen minutes from the M5, yet puts you right on a great stretch of Somerset coast. You can enjoy the long, sandy beaches of both Berrow and Brean which are a short walk from the park. The beaches are famous for their sand dunes, which kids will love playing on, and you’ll find that Brean Sands is a perfect beach for sunbathing, playing in the sand or paddling into the water. This Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Park has plenty for you to do once you get here. Our adventure playground means that even when you’re not at the beach the kids won’t be bored, and our heated pool is great fun for the whole family. We also have a clubhouse with nightly entertainment and a cafe and takeaway to make your stay even easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sandy Glade Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Hotel Burnham-On-Sea
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset