“Excellent for Self Catering”
Review of Walton House B&B

Walton House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burnham-On-Sea
Walton House B&B
Ranked #3 of 13 Burnham-On-Sea B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed in Little Walton the self contained cottage in the grounds of Walton House over the Easter holidays. What a lovely home from home! It's a great size, very well equipped, comfortable and with lovely outside space. Our 8 and 5 year old particularly enjoyed having the upstairs twin room to themselves. The cottage is about a mile outside Burnham town centre and is a great base for exploring the surrounding area as there are lots of attractions within a reasonable drive. Pat and Phil were great hosts and I would recommend Little Walton to anyone - thanks for such a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bronwen G
WaltonHousebnb, Owner at Walton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for writing a review, we enjoyed seeing you and your family again.
We are pleased you liked staying in our self catering cottage, "Little Walton"

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Awww what a lovely homely B&B ,Pat and Phil the owners make you feel so welcome,my room was lovely,beautifully clean, the breakfast is so freshly cooked' None of the microwave scrambled egg' it was beautifully cooked. I just want to say Thankyou for the few days I stayed there. Excellent highly recommend this lovely place.

Room Tip: I was single I had lovely room with a patio door that led out to the lovely garden.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Eileen R

Thank you for writing a review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and your scrambled eggs.
Hope to see you again

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed here 3 nights with my partner we were visiting family in the area and going to the carnival (my partners brother and girlfriend were also staying) On arrival Pat was lovely and friendly and showed us to our room, it was large and really nicely decorated plus very clean. The bed was comfortable and bed linen good quality. Breakfast was 10/10! delicious thick bacon and hash browns were tasty! also very good service and we felt looked after. The pool table was great and gave us something to do before heading out for the day.
only negative which I hate to mention was the shower! the temperature kept changing half way through our showers and sometimes came out boiling hot or freezing cold! this would not stop me from returning though as we loved it so much I would definitely say the best customer service I have received from anywhere.
Thanks Pat and Phil im sure we will be back :)

Room Tip: we had a large room facing the road but was very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
WaltonHousebnb, Owner at Walton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you so much for writing a great review.We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sorry, the shower was being temperamental,we have a mix of electric showers and those which run off the central heating boiler,unfortunately we sometimes have a problem with the electric ones if several people are using their shower at the same time as the water pressure drops.
Thank you for pointing this out to us we will look into seeing if their is a way around this problem.
We hope to see you again sometime

Reviewed 7 October 2013

An excellent B & B - Pat and Phil are most friendly and helpful. When I arrived with my mate Bob, Pat stayed in the lounge and chatted with us and a couple of other guests for an hour. Pat was very helpful in looking bus and train times that we needed for a trip to Bristol, when I needed a break from driving. The breakfasts were superb, the rooms spotless ... and I would just like to endorse all the other comments on here. We look forward to visiting again next year, and hope that Pat and Phil don't intend to retire just yet!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
WaltonHousebnb, Owner at Walton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for writing a lovely review. We enjoyed meeting you both and look forward to seeing you again next year

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is a great B&B with friendly owners Pat and Phil. We are a family of 3 and were travelling across Britain, we've selected the place as a base-camp for our southwestern daily trips and we haven't regret it. Despite our late arrival we've been accepted as friends and that's how we've been treated for the remaining days.
As anybody says the breakfast is perfect with fine local makes, not only British classics, there are always other options for guests not preferring sausages and beans (fish, boiled eggs, ...).
A big parking lot is provided, coming by car is a good option as the place is not close neither to town centre and neither to the beach.
Highly recommended for room quality and hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
WaltonHousebnb, Owner at Walton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you for writing a lovely review. We enjoyed meeting you & your family
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 20 August 2013

i can only agree with everyone else what a great b&b we were welcomed with tea and biscuits and phil even gave us a lift in to town that evening so we didnt have to take the car.. the rooms were spotless and what a great breakfast.. a very good base for exploring the surrounding area.... if and when we travel to burnham again i will book here again without a doubt just wonderful

Room Tip: if you are a light sleeper ask for a garden room as the road can be quite busy as its the main road...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
WaltonHousebnb, Owner at Walton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Thank you for writing a lovely review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My son, his partner and son Oskar and myself (grandma) booked in to Walton house after searching for over 6 hours on the internet for a last minute break, Pat really put herself out to accommodate us with moving stuff around to get the travel cot into a small double room--- but it was all ok. My room was lovely too. I had a really comfortable bed and for the 1st time ever I had pillows that I could sleep on...bliss. Everything that could have been provided.. was, with lovely huge fluffy towels and the most comprehensive tea tray ever providing for all tastes. The breakfast....omg the breakfast was amazing, the full English boasted no less than 8 items!!!! belly-bustingly delicious. I travel down to Somerset about once every 6 weeks as my son lives in Bridgwater and sometimes need to stay in a guest house, from now on it will be this one. Well done Pat and Phil.

Room Tip: Situated on the main road between Brean and Burnham so busy at times with traffic but all quiet late...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
WaltonHousebnb, Owner at Walton House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for writing a lovely review, We are pleased you enjoyed your overnight stay with us and you received your returned item safely.
Hope to see you again next year.